❀💋❀ ƁƸ 𐒄ƖƝƸ ❀💋❀

Valentine Day Special

Requested: By Me

Sonic Of Choice: Trans Sonic

Character of Choice: Futa Amy Rose

Fetish(s): Blood, Rape, Kidnapping, Futa, Cum Inflation, multiple rounds, and mind breaking

Ship(s): SonAmy

Happy Valentine Day

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A female pink hedgehog, with a light peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, long straight quills and side quills, wearing a red t-shirt, and white high-waisted shorts, red thigh-high boots, and a red bandanna as a headband. This is Amelia Rose.

In her hands was a box of chocolates...that was mostly homemade with a hint of sleeping medicine in the batter that she purposely put in, enough to put someone to sleep after consuming the chocolate.

Today is that day that her crush will finally be hers...she waited six years to finally be able to live out her fantasies.

"Just one bite and he'll be out" Amy smiled to her self as she stopped at a door of a light blue house.

A male blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle that had a massive gash scar on his cheek, a peach underbelly, and arms, a nasty scar on his chest where he had surgery done, peach arms, a slim, slender, and curvy figure, wide hips, and thick thighs and legs, wearing a black t-shirt with a skeleton rib cage printed onto it, and a blue guitar in the rib cage, a light weight red plaid jacket with a gray hood, baggy jeans that are ripped at the knees and heels, and red sneakers. This is Sonic Maurice Hedgehog. "Oh Hi A-Amy..."

"Hey Sonic, I made you chocolate, and Happy Valentine Day~" Amy smiled as she holds out the box of chocolate.

Sonic saw the chocolates...he really was a nice guy to everyone who has a crush on him, but Amy was different, no matter how many times he rejected her, but didn't get the hints either...that he didn't like her, but not wanting to make her feel bad, he takes the gift. "Thanks Ames..."

"Well aren't you gonna eat one?" Amy said.

"Well I was gonna wait to e-"

"No you must try them...I'm trying this new recipe and I really need someone's opinion" Amy pleaded.

Sonic lets out a small sigh and opens the box, he takes one piece of chocolate, putting it into his mouth, starting to chew.

It wasn't long before the drugs started to take effect, Sonic's vision started to get blurry, and he felt a little lightheaded as he suddenly collapsed to the floor, the last thing he saw was a smile on Amy's muzzle.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Amy had carried Sonic all the way over to her house, she started giggling and purring, "It worked..." she said as she hurried upstairs to the special bedroom, that was tented in pink lights, a heart shaped bed, red heart painted all over the walls, a box full of sex toys, two pill bottles labeled "Heat" on the side of the room are two cribs and a changing station.