❀💋❀ Ɽ𐤠ⱤƖƬƳ ƖⳜ 𐤠 ƇꓴⱤⳜƸ ❀💋❀

Please place your submission in that Submission section, but sure thing I can do a Sonilver

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A white hedgehog, was thrown onto the ground after an incident that caused him and the hedgehog that he was fighting with into a different universe...or so he thought he looked around the forest looked the same, maybe he just took him and the hedgehog to a different location.

The blue hedgehog rubbed his head as he sat up, he's emerald eyes looking around, the forest, but something didn't smell right to him...No, this was a really strong smell, he quickly got up to his feet. He just felt different.

The white hedgehog was already up, to his feet, turned his attention to the other male before his felt himself staring. The azure male, body had changed, he was slimmer, and slender, curvy, and wide hips, and thick thighs and legs. The white male was about to open his mouth, when his nose got the scent of something sweet, he attention was still on the blue hedgehog, did they end up in a universe were they have higher senses?

"Silver...Where did you bring us?!" The blue hedgehog spoked mostly out of anger.

"How am I supposed to know...you in between me of chaos controlling out of the timeline!" Silver protested.

"That's beside the po-Wait have you always been taller than me?" The blue hedgehog changed the subject.

"Look Sonic, our best bet is to find a safe place...maybe find this Timeline's Tails, to tell us where we are" Silver said, Sonic just lets out a sigh, a he was nodded "Fine...considering since you know what your doing..."

It was a long walk out of the White Jungle, to find what looked to be a city, though base of Observation, both hedgehogs saw that a lot of mobians had different color arms bands on them, ranging from blue arm bands to purple arm bands, but it wasn't as different from Sonic's normal timeline, just a lot of strong smells that was bothering the azure male.

"Hey there cutie...it's rare to see a sexy thing like you on this planet~" a Male Mobian said to Sonic, the hedgehog saw the blue arm band on his arm, but he didn't like how the male was looking at him, it made him feel uncomfortable, but his body was making him quiver under the males presence. "W-What d-do mean?" Sonic stuttered, he never stuttered before...what is this timeline...what universe is he even in?

"Your scent...Your an Omega" The Male licks his lips looking hungrily at Sonic. "And a sexy thing like you...looks like the perfect mate"