❀💋❀ ƇǶ𐤠ΘⳜ ⳜꓴⱤPⱤƖⳜƸ ❀💋❀

Submited by me

After this There will be no more Sonadow requests Sorry but this is a book where I'm trying to explore other Sonic ships...not just do Sonadow

That goes for Shadow's others forms Like Sir Lancelot, and Boom Shadow, as well as Shadina (Female Shadow)

This is a Sonic Boom x Modern, kind of Request, cause Why the fuck not, also, to update the rules and Submissions.

You can of course request Genderbent version of the female characters

And a Sonic forgot to add to the Sonic's that I can write for, is my version of Hermaphrodite Sonic.

There is a lot of ways that people write for a  Hermaphrodite, most of them write them as a Male who is born with a uterus attached to the anal canal, but my version and I think is a better way to explain this...is a male who is born with both organs, but the female reproductive organ being the dominant organ, but they are males who are harder to get pregnant, cause of them being able to produce sperm themselves, only when they are in heat is when they are able to get knocked up.

Okay now that is out of the way let's begin!

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A black hedgehog, with red stripes on his quills, arms and legs, golden inhibitor rings on his wrists and ankles, a tan muzzle, and chest fur. In his hands are two Chaos Emeralds, a red and green one.

"Wait Shadow! We don't know what will happen if you use both!" A white bat called out to him.

"Well I don't see you having other options, Bat!" Shadow growled, the two were in a little bit of a pickle, they were surrounded by Eggman Robots after breaking into the base to steal the two emeralds.

The bat only looked down then back at the robots, she let out a sigh, and only prayed that they get out of the base alive.

"Chaos." Shadow started as the gems in his hands started to glow brightly in his hands "CONTROL" in a bright light the two were transported out of the base.

"Gah!" The bat grunted when she was thrown to the floor of just outside of the White Jungle entrance, the bat held her head as she state up, she was alive so that was good thing, her big bat ears twitched when she heard a groan looking over her eyes widen at what she was seeing.

Shadow held his head as he looked over, see something blue laying on the grass, the two emeralds having a huge crack in the middle.

The blue hedgehog, with messing blue quills, a peach muzzle, and underbelly, a brown bandanna around his neck, white sport type wrapped around his hands up to his elbows, and around his shoes up to his knees, red sneakers, curvy figure with wide hips, thick thighs and legs.

"Way to go Shadow...you manage to bring Sonic here" The Bat hissed.

"Shut up, Rouge...how was I supposed to know that this could happen!" Shadow growled back as he goes over to the hedgehog, picking up the broken gems.

"Now that I look at him...he's not our Sonic?" Rouge said with a finger in her chin.

"Is it because of the blue arms? Or the weird spot type..." Shadow asked.