❀💋❀ 𝓐 𐒄ΘΘ 𐒄ΘΘ ƓƖƑƬ ❀💋❀

Requested By Me, cause I don't know how long this Idea will be in mind for.

Fetish: Milking, Breast Milking/Feeding, Breeding, Pay for Service, Teasing, and Sex Toys.

Sonic Used: Hermaphrodite Sonic, and half Cow.

Ships: Multiple Ships, and Futa Female Characters.

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A blue hedgehog, with long floppy ears, a peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, a long tail, and dark blue spots on his pelt, dark hooves for paws, a golden cow bell attached to his black collar, a golden tag hanging off of his ear, with dark horns on his head, and freckles on his cheek. A slim, and slender, very curvy figure, with a round plump ass, thick thighs and legs.

A male cowboy, that was adjusting his hat, had a bowl of food of the creature, with a hit of something extra sprinkled in. "Here you go boy...eat up, you'll making this farm a lot of money" he smirks placing the bowl down onto the grass.

The cow, didn't think twice and started to eat up the food that was given to him. The tag on his ear read Sonic

By the next morning, The Farmer and his Wife, went to go check on there literal cash cow, to find that medication male crushed into Sonic's food work wonderfully.

Sonic was whimpering as he was confused as to what was going on, it wasn't long before the Farmer pulled on the ropes to motion out of the barn, the rope was tied to the post limiting him from moving, the Farmer wrote down on the wood where Sonic was tied to the price and holes.

Mouth=$5
Pussy=$6
Ass=$10
Fresh Milk=$2

The Farmer took a picture of the attraction and posted it online, along with the address. Sonic didn't really feel comfortable in spot, his chest felt sore, and he felt very hot so reason, to the point that he his mouth was dry, the hedgehog couldn't stop whimpering and trying to get from the rope, his emerald eyes caught sight of some cars pulling up to the farmhouse.

The first set of mobians, was a black hedgehog, with red stripes on his quills, arms and legs, golden inhibitor rings on his wrists and ankles, hover shoes. "Good Morning" the Farmer greeted.

The darker hedgehog caught sight of the prices, and the hybrid that was struggling, a smirk form on his muzzle, "Here's ten"

"Thank you, enjoy" the Farmer said taking the two five dollars.

"Moo?" Sonic responded to Shadow, who didn't waste time to put his money into work, there was whimpering from the blue creature before a loud discomfort cry out, when he was forced to take Shadow's full length in his tight ass. "Argh...you are tight~"

"AHH!!" Sonic screamed as his Shadow started thrusting into his ass, making a bulge in his abdomen, tears staining his cheeks, Shadow was far from gentle with the creature, who's body was shaking underneath the weight of his own and Shadow's who was slamming his full length into the blue cows body, the Farmer only places a bucket to catch the cows milk that was starting to leak out of the blue cow's nipples. "NYAH!!" Sonic squeaks his eyes shot open, when his special spot was hit, Shadow slammed himself deeper into Sonic, the knot in his own stomach finally releasing, the warm thick fluid into Sonic, making the cows scream out, a bit of the semen was filling up his digestive system. "Ahh...hah..." Sonic panted, a small popping sound heard when Shadow pulled out of his ass, some of his semen leaking out of the whole.

The Farmer waves Shadow goodbye, Sonic only whimpers as his face started heat up, the feeling didn't go away.

"Hello Young Ladies" The Farmer said, Sally and Amy, gave the farmer the money.

Amy gave the male a six dollars while Sally gave him five. "Enjoy"

Amy licks her lips, before smacking Sonic's ass, making the cow yelp, before he was muffled by Sally's length being pushed into his jaw, making his gag. "Mmm~ Fuck...he's warm" Sally commented.

"And a nice ripe ass~" Amy purred, her length rubs against Sonic's wet vulva, the cow already had tears in his eyes, "Mmph!!" Sonic muffles as felt his uterus walls being stretched out by Amy's thick length, the vibration made Sally moan, a bit of blood was dripping onto the grass from the blue cows vulva.

The two started thrusting their lengths into the helpless cow, that had a bulge in his throat from Sally's cock, he only gags with his his special spot was hit, by Amy, his legs were struggling to support.

The two girls groan as they both released into Sonic's body, who eyes roll upwards form the huge loads his body was forced to take, he was gulping down Sally's load to his stomach, while his womb was being filled up by Amy load, the buckets were switched out with empty ones.

Sonic coughs as some semen was dripping from his mouth and some semen was dripping from his vulva onto the floor.

The two girls gave the cow a small kiss on the cheek before taking their leave.

More cars started to show up, each of them paying good amounts to fuck the helpless cow, some taking up two holes, other three holes, some of them getting a drink of the fresh milk from the source.

Sonic was slumped over the fence, his stomach completely bloated with semen, and his blue pelt covered in semen, his chest covered in bite marks, from have people suck on his nipples to get milk, there was still a long line outside of the farmer booth.

The Farmer had a some food in his hands with some medicine sprinkled into the, he forces Sonic to eat it.

Three Girls, Rouge, Shade, and Wave payed up.

Sonic who was completely out of it at this point, only a muffled a moan when Rouge shoved her length into his mouth making a bulge in his throat. The other two girl groan at the warmth of Sonic's ass and vulva. The semen sloshing around in his womb and stomach just made the cow groan.

"MMPH!!" Sonic muffles as he gulps down Rouge's load, when she climaxed into his mouth, the other two girls following after.

"Thank you for coming" The Farmer joked, as he waves the girls.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic was slumped over a bucket, vomiting his guts out, the Farm had gotten a major make over thanks to the money that Sonic brought in.

"Um hon..." The Wife called out. To her husband.

"Yes dear?"

"I hope you have to phone numbers to those people...cause our cash cow, in pregnant" The Wife said.

The Farmer froze in place, as he took a peak into the barn, and saw the blue cow, who just looked exhausted, and had been for weeks since they started this All You Can Fuck Cow but was rocking a baby bump, that made him able to move. And was green in the face.

"Er...I think we are going to have to call the Adoption Agency..." The Farmer responsible.

"Next Time Dear...offer the customers free Condoms" The Wife argued.

"Yes Hun..." The Farmer apologized, as he hooks the pumps up to Sonic's chest to help ease the pain on his chest, as the pumps started started to milk his nipples.

✭ ✭ ✭