❀💋❀ 卂Ɋㄩ卂卩卄ㄖ乃丨卂 ❀💋❀

Only one problem, Sonic can't swim

Only one problem, Sonic can't swim...so how about this scenario instead.

Aquaphobia is the fear of water btw.

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A blue hedgehog who was wearing a pair a black and red swimming shorts, and a match top that covers over breasts, she is slim, slender, and curvy figure, wide hips, thick thighs and legs. Her paws on the grass of the lake, she just shivers at the thought of swimming, and ebony hedgehog who was wearing a black swimming trunks, he takes her hand.

"Wait Shadow..." The azure female screams when her hand was grabbed.

"Calm down...Sonic, I'm not going to let you drown..." Shadow smiled, with Sonic's paws touched the water she jumped and clinged onto Shadow, her quills sticking up in defense. "N-No S-Shadow!!"

Shadow had his muzzle in Sonic's double d size breasts, the dark hedgehog only smirked. "Nya~" the blue hedgehog moans softly, feeling Shadow's tongue between her breasts. "There...now your calm"

"I...I want to get out..." Sonic shivers hugging Shadow tightly, adjusting himself to be on Shadow's shoulders.

"Your really afraid of the water?" He asked as he walks out of the lake, Sonic only whimpers as she just nodded. When they got to onto land, Sonic slowly puts her paws down when she touched the grass she lets out a sigh of relief. "I can't see I didn't enjoy having your soft breasts in face~" the dark hedgehog purred putting his hands under the fabric to massage her breasts.

"S-Shut up...I...panicked..." Sonic said between her breath, Shadow leans into Sonic kissing her, she kissed him back, moaning into the kiss feeling his tongue enter her mouth. The Agent started to remove the piece of clothing that was covering her lower half, of her body. Shadow pulled his muzzle away from her muzzle a thick strain of saliva between their tongues. He picks Sonic up by her ass, the blue hedgehog a wraps her legs around Shadow waist. "W-Wait what are you d-doing?"

"Shh...I need to over come your fears...and if it's to much, I'll give you the floaty" Shadow said, Sonic bites her lip, she felt the water on her heels when Shadow stepped back into the lake, she just tightens her grip on Shadow her quills standing up, the ebony hedgehog, started to massage Sonic's plump ass, making her moan softly. "S-Shadow s-stop..." Sonic purred.

She shivers when her lower body was in the water, but she refused to let go of Shadow. "AHH!!" Sonic groans feeling Shadow's cock pushed into her vulva, it was an easy slide cause of the water, from the lake, her pink fleshy walls were tight around Shadow's cock. Sonic only tightens her grip, as he started to thrust into her. "Nya!...Shadow!!" Sonic moans, the darker hedgehog only smirked as he continued to hit the special spot. "Mmm!! D-Don't let go of me..." Sonic moaned, Shadow squeezes the azure female's left ass cheek, while the other hand was fumbling with her left breast.

"ARGH!" Shadow grunted he dug his nails into Sonic's hips climaxing into her uterus, Sonic lets out a gasps it wasn't that the two hedgehog's were that deep into the water, compared Sonic, Shadow is much tall, to the water was only up to his lower abdomen, while to Sonic, it would be up to her belly button.

"W-Wait S-Shadow!!" Sonic said as she felt the male hedgehog move her legs, when her paws touched the bottom of the lake, she realized she could stand, and her face heated up in embarrassment.

"I tried tell you..." Shadow commented.

"S-Shut up..." Sonic whined. Her ears flatten to her head as she covers her chest with her arms. Shadow reaches around her and pulls her in sliding his hands to hold her breasts. "Your cute when your afraid~" Shadow purred kissing his girlfriend on the cheek.

"I hate you..." Sonic pouted.

"Love you too Scaredy-Hog" Shadow chuckles.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎