ཫ꙳✱( ค ฬђ๏ɭєร๏๓є ςђгเรՇ๓คร )✱꙳ཀ

You know their is a thing called Science

You know their is a thing called Science...so I'm just going to show you what came to me mind.

Sorry not sorry before hand.

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

Female pink hedgehog with long straight quills, a light peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, where a Christmas Theme dress with matching boots with a purple armband. This is Amy Rose, and she was waiting on her last guests to arrive at her Christmas Party.

Tails who was wearing a Christmas Sweater, with a purple armband on his arm, and was talking to Cream who was also wearing a Christmas Sweater and with a yellow armband on her arm.

Rouge who was wearing a Santa Girl outfit, with a purple armband on her arm, and was teasing her boyfriend, Knuckles who was wearing a Christmas Sweater, with reindeer antlers on his head and a blue armband on his arm.

Shadow who was dragged to be here, and wearing a Christmas Sweater that said "Mr. Grumpy" on the fabric, and a blue armband on his arm. Maria who is wearing a Christmas Theme Dress was cheering up Shadow to the best of her ability.

The house is fully decorated in Christmas lights, and other Christmas related accessories including a big Christmas Tree in the corner with a few gifts underneath the tree.

Dr. Ivo Robotnik, who is dressed up as Santa, brought out the last batch of snacks from the kitchen, the Scientist adjusted his glasses before joining in the conversation with Shadow and Maria.

There was a knock on the door, and Amy rushes over to answer it, two blue hedgehogs was waiting, the darker blue hedgehog had a red bow tie over his armor, and the other blue hedgehog was wearing a Christmas Sweater. "Sorry we are late Ames"

"It's okay Sonic, it's good to see you two" Amy smiled as she moved out of the way to let the couple into her house.

"Thanks for inviting us" Myers said, as he scratched the back of his quills, "I'm still trying to get used to this whole...social interaction thing"

"It's okay Myers...Take your time, I know everyone here will adjust to you, like I did" Amy said before she turned her attention to the Party, "Now come on the party can finally start now that you guys are here"

Myers and Sonic followed Amy to the Party room, the azure hedgehog first went over to talk to Tails, and Knuckles, Myers went over to talk to his self proclaimed family, well the only family that he knew since he was robot...before given an Organic Body. The party went on like normal with everyone dancing to music, play some party games, teasing others with the mistletoe.