❀💋❀ ƘƖƝƓ ΘƑ ǶƸ𐤠ⱤƬⳜ PƸⱤⳜΘƝ𐤠ȴ ƬΘƳ ❀💋❀

Don't make me ban Sonadow

Don't make me ban Sonadow...anyways Sure why not, but instead of the Queen of Hearts how about the King of Hearts...and I will put Alice in Wonderland to shame cause I do not remember the movie or book...Sorry for that. But I will do my best.

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A female blue hedgehog, wearing a blue dress, with a black ribbon tied around her waist, with a white apron, a black ribbon tied in her quills, white thigh-high socks, and black dress shoes. She was walking through a deep brush of the forest, she was only following directions from a crazy green hedgehog, wearing a top hat, and suit.

"Are you sure you really want to go that way?" The hedgehog jumps when a purple cat was dressed all in white with a red gem on her head, with the ability to just appear out of nowhere, she never gave the hedgehog her name. "Why? Is that Green Hedgehog telling me a lie?"

"I can't say...all I know is that this is the direction to the King of Hearts territory" The Cat shakes her head as he rolls onto her back his tail swaying "Word has it...that if he doesn't like you." The cat makes a cutting motion with her finger on her neck "It's off with your head..."

The hedgehog only blinks. "But who knows...you maybe one of the lucky ones~" with that the cat was gone before be the hedgehog could even ask anymore questions.

"Gee thanks for the clarification..." The hedgehog huffed, she just continued down the path unaware of some knights with a red hearts on there armor was watching her, they look at each other confused as to why their King would want some a dull lady to be use as his personal reasons. They hurry off to give the King the news about this girls arrival.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The hedgehog let out a small huff, it was a long walk to get to this massive, castle that was made of cards, red cards with hearts on them, the hedgehog only tilts her head in confusion...besides the talking frogs, and caterpillars, this was world was the strangest that she could see, she tries the door to find that it wasn't locked pushing the door open she looks around to see that inside of the castle was nothing like the outside, it was nice modern style castle, with pictures of the Royal Family, on the walls as well as red hearts decorations but the place was completely empty.

"Hello!" The hedgehog called out as she walked deeper into the castle the door slamming shut behind her, she looked around for any sign of life to not find any, she flinches when she bumped into something, it was a table shaped like a heart, with a glass of water on it, with a note that read "Thirsty My Dear?" The hedgehog took the glass and gave it a sniff it didn't smell like anything.