❀💋❀ ȴƸƬ 𐒄Ƹ ȴΘƲƸ ƳΘꓴ ❀💋❀

I may turn this into a full length story, anywho let's begin

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A male blue hedgehog wearing a white dress shirt underneath a yellow sweater, on his shoulder was a brown strap connected to a brown bag at his hip, baggy jeans and red sneakers, he had to admit that he was rather nervous about he never really met a purebred Black Arm Alien before. He's only met Shadow who was more of a halfbreed, but had connections to this darkling do to their hive mind like connections.

"When Project Shadow told us that you were had major in a Mobian subject, we just had to give you a call" The Commander said to the hedgehog who was walking beside him.

"Is Shadow gonna be there...cause I know Black Arms have their own language that he can understand seeing since this hatchling is his half brother" The hedgehog asked the Commander didn't say a word as he continued walking down the hallway.

He soon stops at the a metal door that needed a code  to get into it, the human male started pressing the buttons on the keypad, before the door slid open.

The hedgehog almost gagged at the sight of the dried blood stains that were all over the walls, as well as claw marks on concrete walls and metal door, in the room was the hatchling in question, it depending didn't look mobian, and was much smaller than a mobian well at the moment anyway, it had a more reptilian appearance to it, but the same black and red color palette, with a hint of yellow mostly in its eyes.

"Project Shadow had called it Eclipse" The Commander tells the hedgehog, it was obvious that he would rather wanted the creature to be dead than alive, but seeing just how powerful these aliens are he couldn't miss up on this opportunity to make another soldier out of purebred one.

The hedgehog only nodded as he steps into the room only to flinch at when the metal doors were slammed shut.

Eclipse only growls like a predator about to attack, he was showing off its sharp snake like fangs with rows of sharp behind the fangs.

"H-Hey...I, I'm not gonna hurt you I promise..." The Hedgehog said as he tried to calm the darkling down.

"My name is Sonic...and I'm gonna help you understand mobius..." Sonic continued, as he took a step closer to the alien, who only growl.

"It looks like Brother..." Eclipse thought, before his yellow eyes soften, he was still new to this environment, since he didn't have an understanding to what humans and mobians were, only what his half brother looked like, and sounded like. To him all male Hedgehog's looked like his brother, it was only cause his mind hadn't fully developed yet, so he was only going off of instinct.