❀💋❀ 𝓟ƸⱤⳜΘƝ𐤠ȴ ƇꓴⳜƬΘ𐒄ƸⱤ ❀💋❀

Request: By Me (Mostly because I saw a Trend on Twitter)

Sonic of Choice: Trans Female ⇆ Male Sonic

Fetish(s): Public Sex, Sex During Work Hours, Groping, Multiple Boyfriends, and Breeding.

Ship(s) of Choice: Sonic x Male Characters

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A transgender azure hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, and is looked at himself in the mirror of the worker locker room, he was slim, slender, with a very curvy, with wide hips, thick thighs and legs, wearing a white crop top tight t-shirt the brought out his curves, with the name "Hooters" on the t-shirt, orange waist length shorts, that brought out the plumpness in his ass, white sneakers, and white fingerless gloves. This is Sonic Maurice Hedgehog, he just got hired, he was in the need of the money to help rebuild Tornado after an accident that happened with his Nemesis Dr. Eggman.

"Okay...Sonic, Rouge told you that this job has a lot of tips, as well as pays good" Sonic said to himself as he takes his communicator off and places it into his locker. "I hope she's right about that...cause the owner just gave me a quick look up and down saying I was hired" he continued as he opened the door to the back, he grabs himself a notepad off of the podium.

He made his way over to the first table, he saw some familiar face, which caused his ears to flatten, as he swallows the lump in his throat, he wasn't expecting to see Rouge and Knuckles here.

"M-My I t-take your order?" He asked.

"Well well...I didn't think you actually took my advice, Big Blue~" Rouge smiled. Knuckles rolled his eyes, he couldn't help but to feel bad for his friend...this really instead the kind of job, that worth humiliating yourself with, sure it pays well, but at a cause. "Anyways...I'll just take a large Sweet Tea" Sonic nodded and wrote down the order, before turning his attention to Knuckles.

"The Mushroom Swiss Burger, with a side of large fries...But Sonic, are you really sure about this...I mean as your friend I-"

"Hush Knuckie...this is choice, though if he chooses to quite, Amy's Bakery is always willing to hire" Rouge said over Knuckles, as she pulls out a twenty out of her wallet, and slips it into Sonic's shorts, making the hedgehog flinch back. "And keep the change Big Blue...you look rather smoking~"

Sonic didn't know what that means but he walked away to get the orders in. So far it wasn't so bad, It beats wearing a pink butler suit at Rose's Bakery.

"Hey Blue!!"

Sonic jumped when heard the voice, he knew that voice...and he hoped it wasn't who he thought he was, after placing the table order on the counter to get made and served, he started to make his way over to the person that called him, and he regretted everything.

"My my...Never thought I'd see you working here" Scourge said as he eyed his blue counterpart's body.

"Just order something or leave me alone..." Sonic mutters as he was trying to play it cool in front of Scourge.

"Oh I'll order something~"

Sonic squeaks when his ass was squeezed, "Something like Blueberries Cake~"