❀💋❀ 𐒄Ƴ ƁΘƳƑⱤƖƸƝƊ 𐤠 WƸⱤƸǶΘƓ ❀💋❀

And No, Sonourge isn't going against my Sonic x Sonic rule, cause I to me

And No, Sonourge isn't going against my Sonic x Sonic rule, cause I to me...Sonic and Scourge aren't the same person.

And just to save time on me giving descriptions on what Scourge's Werehog form looks like, here's a picture.

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, a slim, slender, curvy figure, thick thighs and legs, wearing his boyfriend's black leather jacket, with a flame patch on the sleeve, a black undershirt with a rib cage printed on the fabric with a blue electric guitar in the rib cage, baggy jeans that covered his heels and are torn at the knees, and red sneakers. "Come on Scourge...your making me sweaty...with you hanging on me like this..."

A green hedgehog, that looked similar to the blue hedgehog, just with a more muscular build to him, a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, with a massive scar on his chest, red shades resting on his forehead, a spiked collar on his neck with a tag hanging off of it, baggy pants, that covered his heels, with one side of the pants with a tear in the knee, dark green and black sneakers, his face hurried into the blue hedgehog's neck and his arms holding the other hedgehog close, with his tail wagging. He didn't respond to his boyfriend.

"Scourge..." The azure male pleaded, as he tries to pull himself out of Scourge's tight grip.

"You smell...amazing Sonic~" Scourge purred.

"Um...What?" Sonic responded with confused look on his face.

"I...I just need it..." Scourge continued.

Sonic flinches when he felt Scourge's nails digging into his chest. "Ow!! Scourge your hurting me..."

Scourge pulls his hand away, and pinned his ears down, as off this week he's been acting a little weird, like more territorial towards, very clingy, and handsy with other male. It was as if he had gone feral, he knew that his Werehog form is much different from his normal form...since it was more of a power bottom.