❀💋❀ เɳ ɳεε∂ σƒ αɳ αℓρɦα ❀💋❀

Like the idea but I'm gonna change it a bit to fit what I have planned

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

Whimpering was heard throughout the kennels of the Weremobian Pound. It was mid-day and all the mobians were in their mobian forms.

A male blue hedgehog, with a very slim, and slender figure, with wide hips, and thick thighs, white tips at end of his quills, a black collar around his neck, out off all the weremobians he was the smallest, but wasn't the weakest, in both his mobian form and Werehog form.

His eyes were fixed on the Scarlet Armadillo, that was signing the paperwork for his new pet, it wasn't illegal for Mobians to own weremobians, after all by law they were seen as nothing more but lesser mobians...in human terms, nothing more than just pets.

"Well he's all yours." The shop keeper said the armadillo picks up the cage and waves goodbye to the shop keeper.

"Well aren't you small?"

The hedgehog only looked at the other male, he didn't say anything.

The armadillo started to strap down the cage to the back of his motorcycle, once it was secured he got onto his bike and took off down the road.

It wasn't a long ride, but it was long enough for the hedgehog to take a little nap...he was alert just incase the cage snapped or the screws fell out from ride, but surprisingly the crate held up through the ride. When the ride came to a stop the hedgehog's eyes fluttered up when seeing rather small one story home, it was big enough for a family that was for sure and had a lot of space for him to run around in, but he didn't see anything other cars in the driveway.

"Come on bud let's get you inside and look at you."

The crate was lifted up into the air startling the hedgehog as it was carried into the home, the house is bigger inside than outside, when the cage was placed down onto the kitchen table the door unlocked and opened.

The hedgehog looked at the armadillo, before sniffing the air, he started to crawl out of the cage onto the table it smelt nicer than the pound.

"Man the keeper wasn't kidding when they said you were rare catch."

The hedgehog only looked at him with a small head tilt, the hedgehog pawed at his hand wanting to know what his new owner's name was.