❀💋❀ 𝓦ΘⱤƬǶ ƬǶƸ 𐒄ΘƝƸƳ ❀💋❀

Request: By Me

Sonic of Choice: Female

Fetish(s): Gore, Rape, Kidnapping, Teasing, Milking, and Recorded.

Ship(s) of Choice: Sonourge

✭ ✭ ✭

|Scourge's POV|

I was getting things set up, for my next stream, I was running low on cash, after all I spent most of it on new equipment, and location. I set most of tools that were clean and sanitized onto the metal that was in few of the camera, I had a bunch of needles and a liquid bottle of dopamine to keep the victim awake while I was torturing.

I saw that people were joining the chat, it was a Tuesday so I always let who ever pays first to choose the a victim, it didn't really matter to me who it was, it could be a high-school student, or some random homeless person.

"Huh? A sexy girl?" I read the donation, I thought for minute before pulling out my burner phone, I hadn't really tortured a prostitute before. "And Not a Sex Worker." I raised an eyebrow, I do enjoy a good challenge, but they were paying a hundred dollars so I can't really back down. "Alright" I said as I put the countdown on for the stream to start, I grabbed my black leather jacket, and sunglasses heading outside to find this so call sexy girl

|Third Person POV|

On his walk, Scourge soon spotted, someone that fit the picture, of sexy girl. It was a female blue hedgehog, was wearing a black crop top sleeveless jacket with dark blue sweat pants, and red sneakers, it was hard to tell with the clothes on, and from the distance Scourge was at but the bright emerald eyes was what caught his attention to the female.

"Perfect..." Scourge said, as he quickly hid in the bush, when the female walked the bush Scourge forced a cloth around the hedgehog's mouth.

"Hey wha-" the female hedgehog, Sonic started before her voice was muffled and the drug was slowly starting to take effect of her body, and she was struggling with staying awake before her vision went completely black. Scourge only smiles to himself.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The sound of fabric bring ripped work Sonic up, she was completely blinded and tied down to something.

"Ah your awake" Scourge spoke, her body shivers when the cold air blew against her bare pelt, her slim, slender, and curvy figure, wide hips, thick thighs and legs, and double d size breasts.

When the blindfold was removed Sonic saw that she was on a dungeon looking room, and she is completely naked. Her ears flatten as she looked at Scourge. "I-I don't know who you are...b-but please let me go..." She pleaded.

"Your cute when you beg for mercy~" Scourge smirks at her, before picking up a knife from the table, a chime from the computer, Sonic's eyes widen she didn't notice the camera until now, and the computer that had a live chat going, The Hedgehog whimpered and started to struggle underneath the ropes to try and free herself.

"Thanks for the Thousand Dollars..." Scourge smiled before he jammed the blade down onto Sonic's legs making the hedgehog scream out in pain, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.