Episode 2

Syn's POV
I just won the first elimination after coming into the game and saw Bananas and Nany join the game. I want to greet everyone, but the first person I need to talk to before anyone else is Ryan. I find Ryan and signal him to follow me. Once we are away from everyone, he pulls me into a random room and turns on the lights. I look around and realize that Justin set up a music room in case I decided to come back. I have to thank him later because I love the room.

Ryan: Bro, focus!

Syn: Sorry. It's just surreal that I am here.

Ryan: How do you think I feel? I didn't expect you to be here.

Syn: Do you not want me here? Say the word and I will leave. 

Ryan: No, of course not. Just would have liked to have known ahead of time.

Syn: Me too.

Ryan: What do you mean?

Syn: I just found out this morning.

Ryan: How did you get cleared?

Syn: I was tested to do the performance. I had no plans on coming here.

Ryan: Weren't you working on your final song?

Syn: Done as of last night.

Ryan: You got out of your block? What caused it?

Syn: Turbo. He lit a fire under my ass and I finished the song last night. Look, I am sorry for doing this. If you would let me, I would love to compete with you this season.

Ryan: Of course. Should we tell everyone we are related?

Syn: Who knows?

Ryan: Just Laurel and Tori.

Syn: We tell the vets to gain favor from them first then the rookies. I think it looks worse if we lie about our relationship than if we tell them we are siblings.

Ryan: Especially if the vets keep coming in. I won't go after the vets and I know Liv will listen to me.

Syn: She is a smart girl. How have you guys performed so far?

Ryan: Did well in the daily. We have strong communication. Oh, I almost forgot. Watch out for Amber, Jay, Michele, Tommy, and Analyse.

Syn: I figured. Who are you good with?

Ryan: Johnny and Ravyn. But they said they want to target the vets.

Syn: You understand this puts a target on your back right?

Ryan: I know. Liv and I are doing everything we can to separate ourselves without looking untrustworthy.

Syn: You ready to tell the house about our relationship?

Ryan: Actually, let's wait a little bit.

Syn: I thought...

Ryan: I know. Let's see how I can make relationships here without people knowing about us. We only tell people if it helps our games. Deal?

Syn: I trust you Ry. And hey!

Ryan: Yeah?

Syn: It's great to have you here.

Ryan: Ditto.

We hug and head back to the house where everyone is talking up to Johnny and Nany which gives me an opportunity to pull Tori aside to talk with her as well because I know she is shocked.