Episode 3

After Turbo's elimination, I am so happy to have Ryan and Liv back, but when I see TJ's new twist, my jaw drops. The mystery person is none other than the king of the dum-dum's and one of my best friends: Jordan Wiseley. I immediately realize that his ex fiancé is standing next to me as my partner and she was just talking about how hard their separation has been for her. Before I get to fully process his arrival, TJ announces that Jordan needs a person and that we would recognize her. I hear Tori yelling and I look up and try to contain myself because one of  my best friends just walked up.

In walks one of the baddest female competitors to ever come onto the Challenge: Aneesa "Nessy" Ferreira. TJ then promptly sends us back to the house and as we are walking back to the house, Jordan taps me on the shoulder twice which is his way of letting me know we need to talk. I know he is going to have a few questions for me because after performing here, I was originally supposed to meet up with him in Mexico to visit Ashley. I am a little worried he will be mad at me because even though he have had our ups and downs, Jordan is easily the closest friend I have. When we get to the house, I walk to the music room knowing Jordan is following me.

Syn: Hey Jordan.

Jordan: Oh really dum-dum? That's how you are going to start this conversation?

Syn: What am I supposed to say?

Jordan: I don't know. Maybe hey I am sorry for not responding and ditching my best friend.

Syn: You wouldn't understand.

Jordan: What I understand is that my best friend  ditched me and then had my other best friend lie to me about it.

Syn: I told Christian to tell you. Maybe he didn't get the message to you in time since you know, you're here.

Jordan: Fair. I'm still mad at you.

Syn: You have every...

Next thing I know, Jordan kisses me. Wait, am I imagining things right now? I am so confused that I just freeze. Jordan separates from the kiss and just laughs.

Jordan: Man. I get what all the hype is about bro. You're a great kisser.

Syn: I'm sorry. What just happened?

Jordan: I know I was a little forward...

Syn: A LITTLE!?!?! YOU JUST ASSAULTED MY MOUTH!!!

Jordan: Don't lie and say you didn't like it.

Syn: Jordan. You are a brother to me. While you are a great kisser as well, that felt a little weird. Plus, my other best friend and your ex fiance is my partner.

Jordan: I know. I figured to make things less awkward for everyone by establishing a power four that can fully trust each other.

Syn: By having me keep a secret from Tori?

Jordan: You can tell her. She already knows I am bi.

Syn: I'm sorry. I feel like I must have heard my best friend wrong. He would never lie to me about something like this.

Jordan: Brett, you heard correctly. That's partly why I broke off the engagement with Tori.

Syn: Please don't tell me you have feelings for me.

Jordan: God no dum-dum! I just wanted to try kissing you. I realized that I am attracted to guys and girls thanks to you though.

Syn: Really?

Jordan: Yeah man. You're hot as fuck and when I started thinking dirty thoughts about you, I started going to therapy to figure out what I was feeling. Turns out I am bi.