Episode 9

Jay and Michele just went home and I am just so excited to see them leave the game and see what is going to happen on the outside. If I know anything about my husband, it is that this man is as petty as I am and when he finds out what Jay did, he will go nuclear. I see Nelly and Liv kissing and I see Fessy by himself and decide to be a good friend and check up on him right now. I know he was not happy being thrown down and I want to make him feel better any way I can. I tap Fessy on the shoulder and drag him to the music room by the hand.

Syn: Hey man. How are you doing?

Faysal: Is it that noticeable?

Syn: Outside of the fact that I am one semester away from having a doctorate in psychology, I can also tell because you are my friend and you seem sad as fuck.

Faysal: Well that's very blunt of you.

Syn: Fessy. What the hell is going on?

Faysal: I see people like Jordan, Bananas, and you win finals and I always get there and fall short. I feel like I am not good enough.

Syn: Faysal! Get your head out of your ass and look at how well you have done on here. You are the second most feared guy in eliminations right now, aside from yours truly. You are an amazing athlete. You have won every elimination you have been in so far. You are a badass. Can you be Messy Fessy at times? Yes, but I have never known you to think less of yourself.

Faysal: I... I don't know what to say other than thank you.

Syn: You're welcome. Now, wanna have some fun and release your stress?

Faysal: Hell yeah man. Where at this time?

Syn: The music room. It is soundproof in there.

We run into the music room and lock the doors before anyone see us. Once we are in the room, we begin to make out and I can tell Fessy has a lot of stuff he needs to get out because he is being aggressive. I slow us down before we completely relieve our stress and we exit the room. Fessy signals me to join him in his bed while everyone else is outside by the bonfire and hot tub.

Syn: I hope that was okay for you.

Fessy: I needed that.

Syn: I can tell. Shit man.

Fessy: Oh... I am so sorry man!

Syn: Fes, don't worry about it. I get it. We both know this is what would be needed by either of us. How do you feel?

Fessy: Honestly, I feel good, but in this game, I kinda feel alone.

Syn: I get it bro. I have felt like a secondary character this whole season.

Fessy: I'm glad someone understands how I'm feelin man. You still have my back?

Syn: I do. Do you have mine?

Fessy: Of course! What do you think this twist will be?

Syn: I don't know but I hope it's not a purge or something.

Fessy: That'd be awful. Who do you think would go home then?

Syn: Honestly, Kenny and Kaycee.

Fessy: Really? But Kaycee is so strong.

Syn: I know. However, Kenny is the weakest guy here and I am not sure Kaycee's strength can outweigh every other guy. We have either decent or good partners and are strong guys ourselves.

Fessy: I guess. That sucks though. How does it feel to be on a show with Ryan?

Syn: Stressful as shit. I feel like even though I know he can handle himself, I feel stressed and obligated to protect him.