Episode 14

Syn's POV
I am just left the room with Justin and try finding someone to get an idea about what happened at the elimination when I see Tori talking with Aneesa. As soon as I walk up to them, Aneesa grabs my shoulder, hugs me, and walks away. I am so confused about what just happened but Tori brings me through the front door and sits me down on the front steps. I don't like what is happening and I can already tell that something bad has happened. Tori looks at me troubled for what seems like forever and finally tells me what is wrong.

Syn: Tor, what is going on?

Tori: Promise me that you will not lose your shit when I tell you this.

Syn: Ok. Now you are scaring me Tori. What in the hell is going on? Why did Aneesa look sad and hug me before leaving?

Tori: Promise me please?

Syn: Ok. I promise. Now tell me.

Tori: Something happened to Ryan.

My mind goes blank. I can see my eyes and hair changing colors in the eyes of Tori and I try to calm myself down before I explode.

Syn: What happened?

Tori: You know how you were away earlier and Ryan saw Justin run into the music room that you then locked?

Syn: Yeah...

Tori: Well that worried Ryan way too much and when we were at the elimination, he signaled to me that he was not feeling well. He could not walk on his own and could not talk at all. I brought him to the medics and he fainted.

Syn: Did he hit his head?

Tori: No. I grabbed it. The medics told me that this is from his vasovagal syncope.

Syn: Shit, he has it too?

Tori: Apparently X has it as well. Your mom told the medics about it after you passed out on War of the Worlds 2 after Jor and I's past engagement.

Syn: Damn Tor. I don't know what to say.

Tori: Was what the medics said true?

Syn: About what?

Tori: About Jordan and I.

Syn: Yeah.

Tori: Why didn't you tell me about it?

Syn: You know me. I am bad at letting people in and even worse at not blaming myself for stuff going wrong.

Tori: But that whole incident is not your fault. Jor and I were in the wrong.

Syn: I took part in it too.

Tori: Yeah, but us two had a huge hand in it. By the way, where were you all day today?

Syn: I finally told Justin everything about my upbringing.

Tori: Everything Jordan and I already know?

Syn: Yes, but there was more no one knows, not even Christian or my family.

Tori: Why hide stuff from people?

Syn: I was ashamed of it. I do not want to talk about it right now, but if you want, I can have Justin show Jordan and you what I said.

Tori: You recorded it?

Syn: As an interview that is set to be released right before the season reunion airs.

Tori: Are you comfortable with us knowing what you said?