Episode 11

Syn's POV:
Kenny just went home after Ryan won another elimination and while I am happy that he is still here, I am mad that he threw himself in just so he could try to save me. I feel bad because I could not imagine losing my brother and I will do what I can to make sure she is okay. It is a girl's week this week so I know I am safe, but Tori could not be and the only worry I have for my team is that Nurys is targeted. Nany will not be targeted but with the way Nelly was left out of the last vote, I fear that Nurys will be public enemy number one.

The second we get back into the villa, Tori grabs my arm and drags me to the music room to I guess talk about what just happened.

Tori: Brett, what the fuck is going on with you?

Syn: Ok. I get you are mad...

Tori: Just shut up! God, you are an annoying partner to have here.

Syn: Tor, you don't mean that. I was just...

Tori: Save it! God I wish Devin was here instead of you.

Syn: You really believe that?

Tori: Yeah.

Syn: Ok. Let me go talk to Justin and see if he can come back.

I leave the room and walk into the confessional room, ignoring the calls from Tori I hear behind me.

Justin: Syn, what's going on?

Syn: Is Devin available?

Justin: To talk or...

Syn: Take my place. It was a fucking mistake coming back here.

Justin: Do you want some time to think about it?

Syn: No.

Justin: Well I am going to take you to the sequester villa right now and we will let you spend the night there. You can take your stuff with you and if you still feel the same way tomorrow, I will call Devin and get him back here.

Syn: Thank you Justin. Can you make sure no one is in the room when I come back?

Justin: I will try.

I walk out and begin to grab my clothes. I never thought I would quit, especially my last season of the show but I think I was not ready to come back this season and I am not sure I will ever be able to come back. I grab the last of my stuff and grab my song book. As I am approaching the front door, I hear someone say my name and I know who it is and want to ignore them, but I can't.

Syn: What Ryan?

Ryan: Hey... Wait, are you leaving?

Syn: What does it look like I am doing? Of course I am fucking going!

Ryan: Is this some type of joke? Is this part of the plan?

Justin: Plan?

Syn: Not now Justin! Ryan, I am leaving. No one wants me here.

Ryan: That's not true, big bro.

Syn: You're full of shit! You were happy I was injured because you could finally beat me. You went behind my fucking back and told them to throw you in to protect you.

Ryan: How is that a bad thing?

Syn: I don't need fucking saving! I am the best Challenger here and that has ever competed. You want to know the fucking truth? I did not want to come back to give you a chance at winning since I knew I would have a hard time seeing you sad that I beat you.