Episode 13

We get back to the villa from Fessy's win and the entire house is tense because Nelly is gone and Moriah "betrayed" her ride or die. Moriah and Fessy get into it and Bananas eggs them on. Jordan enters the room and both Fessy and Bananas attack him next and this seems like it is going to happen the whole time we are here now. Tori is upset she got caught manipulating and is trying to act like the victim. It is going to be hard to have her back, but Tori and Ryan are the only two reasons why I am still here.

The next morning, everyone is woken up to the announcement that we are getting phone calls today from our loved ones. I hear this and immediately go to talk to the producers because I do not want mine for the remainder of the season.

Justin: Syn, are you ready for your phone call?

Syn: I actually came here to ask that I don't receive any the rest of the season.

Justin: Why?

Syn: I know what they will say and I would rather give my phone call time to Tori if that is okay.

Justin: So as long as Tori is here, she will receive two phone calls per week?

Syn: Yep.

Justin: That is nice of you. Should I tell her why?

Syn: Nah. I am not doing this to gain favor with her. I just know she needs it right now more than anyone. Also, can you make sure the therapist reaches out to her? Tori needs someone to talk to that isn't Aneesa or I.

Justin: Wow! Look at you being all fatherly and stuff. It looks good on you man.

Syn: I appreciate it but I am doing this just because I care about her. Don't tell anyone, ok?

Justin: You got it Syn. Have a good day.

Syn: You too.

I leave the room and head into the backyard where Tori and Aneesa are talking.

Syn: Ladies, how are you this morning?

Aneesa: Synny! I am doing amazing babe. Just trying to cheer Tori up after what Jordan did last night.

Syn: I know. I wish he would have clued me in.

Tori: I don't blame you.

Syn: How are you truly feeling Tori?

Tori: I feel used. He told me he loved me then fools around with Nurys and then boom. Blindsides me and makes me look like the villain.

Syn: I am sorry to hear that. Is there any way I can help you ladies out? I want to protect my two favorite ladies.

Aneesa: Wouldn't it be great if you threw today so we could get rid of Moriah?

Syn: Consider it done.

Tori: No. We couldn't ask that of you.

Syn: I am serious. I don't trust her in this game and am okay going down to five. This twist is not going to last forever and the less people we don't like at the end, the better.

Aneesa: I knew I liked you. 

Tori: What's the catch?

Syn: Next guy's day, if my team loses, throw in Ryan. If you lose, we will throw in Chauncey.

Aneesa: Ok. Deal.

Syn: Is that a deal from Tori Deal?

Tori: You're stupid. It's a deal.