Episode 7

We just watched Laurel and Jakk get eliminated and I am over the moon that Aneesa and Jordan are still in the game. As we walk back to the villa, I decide it is time to explain what the hell happened the other day so it does not become a bigger thing than it actually is. Once everyone is in the living room, I whistle for everyone's attention.

Tori: Is everything okay?

Syn: I hope so. Can everyone sit down for a couple of minutes?

Jordan: I'd love to.

Nelson: Is this about why you were gone until right before the daily?

Syn: Partly. Is everyone ready?

Aneesa: Yes babe. Take your time.

Syn: Ok. So, to answer why I was gone before the daily, I was performing an unreleased version of a song I wrote for Empire back in the day about my biological father. I have always had trouble singing the song because it drains me emotionally.

Nurys: What happened with your father? Wait, is Ryan your biological brother?

Ryan: Yes I am. Syn has always had a hard time calling him dad and once he tells you why, you will understand.

Syn: Thanks lil bro.

Ryan: I got you big!

Syn: My biological father always hated the fact that I was not the manly man he wanted. I loved dance, fashion, music, and anything artsy from the day I was born but I also loved sports, mainly football, gymnastics, and hockey. My father felt intimidated by me once he knew I had a talent in stuff that wasn't sports.

Faysal: But weren't you a national champion in cheerleading?

All: What?

Bananas: Yeah man. He won two times in high school and every year in college.

Syn: It combined my love for sports and music. My father felt it was too girly of an activity for a guy to do so he started to beat me. He would drink excessively because he felt like a disappointment raising a "sissy" and a "fag" like me.

Nany: God, that's awful.

Kaycee: Was he ever proud of you for looking how you do now?

Syn: He never got to see it.

Jay: But I thought you saw him right before he got arrested.

Moriah: Arrested for what?

Ryan: He shot me in an attempt to ruin Syn's success.

All: What?

Liv: The coward thought it would be better to go after his youngest son to get "revenge" on his oldest son.

Veronica: Because Syn was successful?

Syn: Because I was not giving my father the time of day. He hated not being able to brag that I am his son. I talked about how awful he was to me on Big Brother Canada and he lost his job and was arrested for child abuse.

Darrell: So how did he get out and shoot Ryan?

Syn: My lovely cheating ex decided that if he couldn't control me anymore, then he would end me so he broke my sperm donor out of jail.

Jordan: I fucking hate Jesse.

Ryan: Trust me X and I do too.

Tori: I thought he died.