Episode 8

We just watched Veronica and Darrell, two Challenge vets, get sent home and I am just focusing on the next daily. We need an ally of ours to win or else we are going into the Zone and possibly elimination. Everyone is catching onto my gameplay and I need to make sure that Tori and I escape elimination. I am not happy Amber won because she is a known target of mine and besides Michele, she is the other player vocally onto my game. I hear Amber jumping on the bed in excitement with Michele and I know I need to get rid of any support she has.

One big takeaway for me from the elimination is that I secured Nelly and Nurys as another strong duo on my side, officially giving us the upper hand on the other side. My side now includes Bananas and Nany, Liv and Ryan, Nelly and Nurys, Kaycee and Kenny, and Aneesa and Jordan with Faysal on my side but not Moriah. The other side includes Amber and Chauncey, Jay and Michele, and Moriah. I like my chances in the game right now and only have to really worry about Amber or Michele winning. Any of the other pairs will not throw us in because Tori and I are well-liked this season.

While everyone is enjoying a nice day outside, I decide to strengthen a bond I have not really had the chance to grow yet. I see Faysal working out shirtless and although I am in a relationship, I can easily see how hot he is and I was given the okay to have some fun for strategic reasons. I join him in the workout before he decides to take a break and I join him in the kitchen.

Faysal: Syn, how's it going?

Syn: Still in the game. How about you?

Faysal: I am doing fine. A little stressed out.

Syn: Why is that, big guy?

Faysal: I just feel like I am carrying the weight of my partnership. All Moriah has done is just waited for me to make a move. Why can't she put some more effort in?

Syn: I get that. Have you brought this up to her?

Faysal: No way. She will get upset. I don't know what to do.

Syn: I know what I do when I am stressed.

Faysal: Let's go. I need to shower and it would be fun to have fun in the shower.

Syn: Lead the way, big dog.

He grabs my hand and we sprint into the bathroom before locking the door and releasing all of our stress onto each other. It is amazing that I am the only guy he has been with because he feels really comfortable letting me take control. I get why women on here drop their panties just looking at the man. We go on for about an hour before we hear a knock at the door. Faysal runs out of the room, but not before kissing me one last time and thanking me. I hide in the bathroom until the coast is clear and sneak out of the bathroom. I bring my songbook outside to make it seem like I am writing a song.

Later on in the night, Tori and Nany ask me if I would help them in Bananas' birthday celebration by performing. I give them my idea of bringing Scorpia back out and they are all excited. I spend over two hours getting ready in the music room because I want this to be a fun night for Johnny. Once I get ready, I walk into the living room to wait for my signal as everyone else is singing happy birthday. When Johnny asks where I am at, Tori and Nany say that I am getting him his present, which is my cue.

Syn (As Scorpia): Did someone order the Scorpia special?

Bananas: Shut up! No way!

Moriah: Holy shit! You look so hot in person.

Liv: I seriously cannot believe it's you.

Syn: Aww. Thanks everyone. Now for the birthday boy. Someone told me that you have always wanted to see me perform for you. Is that correct?