Chapter 6: The Mighty Lord Megatron

"I present to you, the mighty Megatron!"

"Fragless Autobots." Megatron snarled. "You're no different than me."

"Shut it." Arcee snapped, pointing her blaster into the rubble that Megatron was struggling to hold up. "We are nothing like you."

Dangercourse grabbed her arm. "Wait. If we shoot and miss, he might get out."

"I don't plan on missing." Arcee growled.

He chuckled. "No one ever does."

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Arced huffed. "Wait for him to die of energon deprivation?"

"Why don't you go get one of my explosives from the ship?" Dangercourse suggested. "I'll watch Mr. Warlord."

Arcee glared. "Why don't you get it?"

"Honestly?" He frowned. "I don't trust you not to shoot at him while I'm gone."

Arcee kept glaring for a moment before she sighed and nodded. "Neither do I. Be right back."

Megatron looked at the orange Autobot and smirked. "You would have made a good Decepticon."

"I picked the winning side." Dangercourse shrugged as he walked closer to Megatron. "You were a fool for trying to take on a Prime chosen by Primus himself."

He knelt down. "But that wasn't your biggest mistake. Want to know what choice really brought us to this moment?"

"Chosing the wrong cave to live in." Megatron scowled.

"Killing my sparkmate." Dangercourse seethed. "Does the name Swiftwave ring a bell?"

Megatron raised an eyebrow. "It is amusing that you assume I ask for the names of those I kill in the midst of a battle."

Dangercourse almost blasted the Decepticon warlord, but with a growl, he stood up and took a step back. His subspace popped open.

"Then I guess I won't need to know the name of this flesh thing you've been fraternizing with." He said, pulling Minerva out. "I have to admit, I was surprised to find that the mighty Megatron saved someone weaker than himself."

"Excuse me?" Minerva shot him a wicked glare. "I am not weaker than him! He's got issues!"

"And you'll be crushed." Dangercourse snapped, bringing her up close to his face.

Megatron started laughing, surprising both of them.

"You think I am attached to that meatbag?" His laughter grew louder. "She is the granddaughter of the king of this planet. I am using her as leverage to take control."

Dangercourse's face twisted in annoyance. "Well, I just wasted my time."

He tossed Minerva to the side and she let out a small scream before roughly landing in the rubble further down. Megatron didn't dare look to see if she was alright, not with Dangercourse watching him.

Instead, he focused on a more important task.

Arcee appeared at the top of the ditch and slid down, holding three grenades in her hand. She fixed Megatron with a look of hatred.

"I hope you feel this." She snarled.

Megatron rolled his eyes. "Your vendetta against me is quite dramatic."

"You've held grudges for pettier things." Arcee snapped, grabbing the pin.

Suddenly, the rubble above Megatron shifted and collapsed as he finally got his arm to stop being stuck between the ground and the weight of it. His arm now pointed sideways.