Chapter One~First Day Of School

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

What dose a girl have to do to get some sleep around here? Was my first thought.

I slowly opened my eyes to the sun shinning through my window and my purple curtains. Blinding me with sunlight.

Knock knock.

"Yeah." I said.

"Honey, it's your first day of School. You need to get up and ready." Mom said through my door.

"Ok, I will be down in a minute." I said.

Getting up from my bed I grabbed my phone and brought it with me to the bathroom. Turning on Pandora I put my phone on the rack and hopped into the shower. I will spare you those details and just skip to what I am wearing.

Grabbing a pair of skinny blue jeans, and a short with Harley Davidson shirt, with a bra and some undies. I put on clothes and did my hair for the bike.

Yes, I have a Motorcycle and yes I ride.

I walk down to the the stairs to the kitchen. Our kitchen is big. We have a dinning room too, but I dont eat there. I don't like to eat fancy dinners and stuff like that. It might work for other people, but it dose not work for me.

I walk in and see my adorable little 2 year old brother sitting in his high chair eating Cheerios.

"Hey, little monster." I say to him. "What are you doing?"

He just stuffs some more Cheerios in his little mouth.

So adorable.

"Hey Lucy."

Lucy is our cook. She is pretty cool.

"Hey, Novaya. I was wondering when you were going to come down. I got you doughnuts. Made them my self. I also have your coffee." She said.

"God, your a life saver." I said looking at the time. I need to leave, like NOW.

"MOM I AM GOING TO SCHOOL LOVE YA!" I yell. I don't have time looking for her.

I walk in to our garage and and grab my bike keys and headed towards my Dyna Wide Glide.

The Dyna has purple background with orange flames. My two favorite colors. I star the engine and head off.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

When I got to school I took my doughnuts out of my saddle bags and started eating them. Grabbing my book bag and started walking towards the school.

I was almost at the door when I see Him kissing Her. I was over comes with sadness.

Him is meaning Micah Woodbead. The most popular guy in school. Used to be good a friend. Also my crush.

Her being Britney Fisher. Most popular girl in school. The whore of the school. Micah's girlfriend. My enemy.

They were kissing and there was a lot of saliva from her.

I couldn't stand it any more.

I walked away.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

Walking into home room I sat down at the seat way in the back. Then I laid my head on the wall behind me.

Ding dong ding dong ding dooong diggity doooong

That bell is really weird.

I stood up and we listened to the Star Spangled Banner. Then we said The Pledge of Allegiance.