Chapter Three~Iffy News and Bad Dreams

Waking up, surprisingly, not in a hospital, I am in my room. I sit up to see everyone there. Mom, Dad, Nana, Pappy, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Jacob, Aunt Lilly, Uncle Darik, Aunt Janine.

I look around at all there worried face, confused.

"What's go-" then it came back to me.

I shake my head and instead say: "Why is everyone here, Mom?"

"We are giving you something?" She said/ asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You see, we all think your old enough to have your own house." My Dad said.

I gaped at him.

"We were going to give your own house. So you can live own. We are giving your freedom." Uncle Jacob said.

"B-b-but" I stammer.

"How are you going to pay? Is that why you are asking?" My mom asked. I nodded my head. "We are."

"Why?" I asked. Finally getting out a word.

"Because, you my sweet, sweet, dear, you, are very independent. Also your mother and me are moving up in the mountains. We are selling this house. You still need to go to school though. So we are buying you a small little apartment for you. So you can keep going to school. While we live up there."

So this is bad news to. You might think I am crazy. You might be like last time it was just about a dog. So what. Well, I am going to give you a little quiz. If your best friend, science like kindergarten died last year. And this happened to break the news. How would you feel?

I will tell you. Not good. You might think I am all crazy for passing out and stuff. Don't blame me. My best friend was my dog. I get very attached to dogs. They are loyal, comforting, cute, adorable, and everything you want in a pet. Then he died. I'm

There are other times to. I just don't feel like remembering them. Like my brother...

"Why are you leaving me?" I asked. Still having trouble forming words.

"Sweetie, you need to understand something." Aunt Lilly said.

"W-w-what?" I asked.

"Your Dad Is getting a new job." Uncle Jacob said.

"This job requires a lot of alone time. Quite time too." Said my dad.

"This place is just not quite enough for him to work." Said uncle Darik.

"With all the car going by and you having friends over and making a mess." Said my mom. "We think that we should give you your own house. Since you only have one more year we thought you could live on your own. After you finish school you can sell the house and then buy a new one near your collage."

So it's not that bad. I guess.

"We know we couldn't have worn matching couple out fits." Said aunt Janine. "We now realize every time we do it was bad news. First your best friend. Then you brother and lastly your dog. But this is good news isn't it?"

"I guess." I said. "Besides the fact that you are leaving. It's not that bad." Hey I said something with out stuttering.

My mom came up to me and hugged me. I think to reassure me. Then whispers "Sweetie, we will just be a phone call away."

I looked up at my mom and said "Yeah, I guess."

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

Later that night. After dinner and goodbyes. In bed dreaming.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

I am sitting in a chair, in the kitchen. I am shocked. I feel a tear going down my cheek. I just got news. Bad news.

"Sweetie, I am so sorry. I am so so sorry." someone said. I don't know who.

I just found out my best friend died. I knew she was in the hospital. I knew she had cancer. I knew she wasn't doing well. I was just so hopping she would live. To live a happy life with me. We had our whole lives planed out.

I cried and cried that night. I cried for over a week. Not as bad as the next time.

That's when it goes black. When I see light it opens up to another day another time. Same scene. This time different tragedy.

The day before that was my birthday. My brother always took my out on my birthday. We where heading back from our day out and we got in a car crash.

He was hit on. I was the farthest from getting hit. I got a few scratches. He was sent to the hospital. He was in critical condition.

We had a dinner that night. We planes it before the crash. We planes on giving him some of the food for him. We were all sitting there when we got a call.

We put it on speaker. I remember all the words to.

"Hello. I am sorry to say that your son died today..." I don't think you need to know the details.

But that week we dressed up for fun that way. We planes this. We were going to take a video for him. We were going to play games and everything.

That failed.

"Novaya."

"Novaya"

"Novaya, sweetie, wake up."

I woke up in sweats.

Looking around I realize I am in my room. And my mom and dad are here to.

My mom and dad have worried faces.

"I am sorry for waking you." I said.

"It's ok. We will talk in the morning."

"Ok."

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

I am so so sorry. I started reading a new series. And I kinda neglected watt pad for awhile. This is short. And I am sorry about that. But I promise I will write a longer one next time. I will start working on right after I post this. Well By the time you read this, I hope I have started it. Well thanks for dealing with me. I finished the series. I am going to write now. Bye.

~~~TesaRush~~~