sneak peak

Hey it's TesaRush here! And guess who has a sneak peak to the next story with Novaya and Micah! I do!!!!

Now it's not much. But I wanted to give you something. For some odd reason. Maybe it's someone's birthday. Is it anyone's birthday? If so happy birthday!

Anyway. Here you go. Maybe I can get it posted soon. Thanks again for your support!!!!!

It's sparkly.

Not sparkly.

Sparkly.

Not sparkly.

Sparkly.

Not sparkly.

Sparkly

Not sparkly.

"Novaya, what are you doing?" Someone asked from behind me.

I jumped from the sudden noise and turns to see Micah standing there in all his glory. Micah is really hot. Thank Chuck (Supernatural refrence) he's mine and he's mine tell death due us part.

I just looked at him blushing. "How'd you find me?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, I saw you crying coming through that door. I know you tried to hide it, but it didn't work. I saw the red puffiness under your eyes. I saw that perfect fake smile you have mastered ever since we were kids. I saw all the brightness in your eyes gone. I just saw, and I knew you'd go and hide. I knew you'd grab a book, or you'd grab a blanket and come here to hide. I know that you don't like to show your pain. Come on sweetheart, you can't fool me. I love you." Micah said as he looked back at me.

I started to cry again. I've been through alot in my life time. I knew that you can't get everything you want. I know the world sucks. Dog dying, best friend dying, guy you like pretending your a worthless piece of crap, almost getting rapped.... yeah I knew I couldn't get everything.

I looked around my little hidden room. This room is hidden in my living room. I have the door hidden behind the couch. Where I have a huge collage of random pictures of me, Micah, my brother, my parents, my two gay best friends, and thier little daughter who just loves her Aunt Novaya. The adopted. I have a few pics of my only three girl friends that don't hate me. Yeah....... school sucked. But this room is the only place I have to hide. Only me and Micah know about it. I hide in here. I gave him a heart attack when he first found out.