Chapter Fourteen~Hope

Hope, The feeling when you see the light at the end of the tunnel. Definition:

"A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen."

~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~

What dose it mean when your crush/best friend when he pays for everything? Including the necklace you found that you didn't even tell him. You were just looking at it?

I don't know either.

I'm pretty clueless.

Anyway, I'm waiting outside of the school waiting for the traffic to go. I mean I'm on my bike and I really don't want to go through all that.

I am standing right outside the doors, in the shade. I'm listening to "Lost boys" by Ruth B. A new artist, according to Spotify. The first time I heard this song I fell in love with it. I love it so much I might sing it at the bean soup. I would tell everyone to hear it if it wasn't one of the two songs I want to sing. You don't have to though.

I was nicked out of my inner thoughts when some one poked me on the cheek.  I blink and see Zack. Zack is... Well... Gay. He's weird too. Not as weird as me, but weird. I love him though.

"What do you want, Zack?" I asked.

Zack moved here a year after Micah said we weren't friends. I was hiding then. I wore sweatshirts all the time. I didn't dress up. My hair was always up in a very sloppy bun. Alex tried to cheer me up, but it didn't work.

Then Zack walked into my life.

That sound like I'm saying he's the love of my life. That's discussing. He's gay! If you don't remember.

Anyway, Zack saw that I was all sad and depressed and talked to me. He was the first person I talked to in school.

~~Flashback~~

"Hey, what's wrong." A storage boy walked up to me.

He had skinny jeans and a leather jacket. He wore a scarf too. He had black hair and these wonderful blue eyes.

"Nothing" I mumble.

"It doesn't look like nothing." He said.

"Just go away." I mumble.

"I will... Once you tell me hrs wrong." He compromised.

I sighed and said, " last year my friend died of cancer and my best friend blamed it on me because I was the last person who saw her alive." I look back down to my lap. " he hasn't talked to me since..." I finished.

I got up and started walking towards the exit. As I was about a foot or two away from him he grabbed my arm and pulled me back Down to where I was sitting.

"You need to do something fun." He said. 

"I can't. I don't even know your name." I said.

"How can you not know who I am. I have been here a two weeks observing you because you are so sad. I want to help. I am the guy everyone is talking about being to "hot" or something but being gay. Me and my boyfriend are going to take you out and we are going to have fun." He Said crouching down in front of me so he can look into my very sad, and sleep deprived eyes.