Chapter Six~The New House

"Hey, Micah?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

The kids were back playing on the playground equipment. After a very stern warning from Jack and surprisingly Lucifer and Castile. They went back to play. So we were just watching then again.

"This is going to sound weird. But I want to ask you. You know how every birthday Alex would spend the whole day with me?" I got a nod as an answer. "Well you see my brother was saving up for this birthday. The one tomorrow. He knew I wanted to go to this place for awhile now. When he died. My uncles saved up enough money to go. They said I could go and three others. They are coming to. So don't worry it won't just be us. Would you, and the boys like to come with me to Universal Studios? You don't have to go. I just was wondering if you would like to go. I have enough money to take Jack too. It's Alex's last present to me. I want you to come with me. Make sure I don't break down." I said.

"I would love to go with you." He said smiling.

"Really!?!?" I exclaimed.

"Yes. I would love to go. We can go see those minions of yours." He said pointing to my shirt.

I blush. Wait...did I just do that? I...blushed. Thinking about the blushing had me blushing more. I probably look like a tomato.

I look down and said: "I am getting my own apartment. Well house. I don't like apartments."

"Why?" He said. Like he couldn't actually see why.

"My family wants me to graduate here. But my dad is getting a new job. He needs quite. I think it's a promotion. He said that I was old enough to have my own house. So I moving out. He also said that when I go to college I am able to sell this house and buy a new one. They are moving up to the woods." I explained.

"So where is your new house?" he asked.

I told him the address.

"Nice. That place has some awesome houses up there." He said. "There expensive too."

"I know." I said. "But if it is expensive now I can get an actually good home for college."

"You always thought about the future. So you knew everything before hand." He said. "I think that's how you aced at whatever you did. You thought of it. You prepared for it."

I blushed again. Still looking down from the last time. Thankfully. But then I notice the time. It's 3:30.

"Micah, I have to go home and finish packing. Then I have to unpack it tomorrow." I said sighing. "I have to go. thanks for talking and hanging my out with me."

I got up to find Jack when he grabbed my hand.

"Novaya, I know this won't make up for what I did to you, but let me help you." He said.

"Micah, I don't think that is a good idea." I answered.

"I need to start somewhere, Novaya." he said. "I need to make it up to you." He look at me with a sad expression.

"Micah..." I trailed off. "Ok, you need to call your mom though. I don't need to get in trouble for kid napping you and the twins." I said.

"You won't regret this." He said. Still with a sad expression with a hint of happiness.

"You can sleep on the couch. The one that turns into a bed. It's in my room still. I didn't have the heart to throw it out." I said still thinking about it. "I even still think that I have you iron man sheets for it. Even the comforter."

When Micah used to spend so much time here. My parents bought a couch for my room for him. He loved iron man back then. I don't know about now but whatever.