Chapter Thirteen~Most Powerful Words

There is four words in the world I think are the most powerful.

Love, The feeling deep down inside that you just cant help trusting no matter how hard you try not to. Definition:

"An intense feeling of deep affection."

Hate, The feeling that you absolutely hate feeling. Definition:

"Feel intense or passionate dislike for someone or something."

Hope, The feeling when you see the light at the end of the tunnel. Definition:

"A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen."

Fear, The feeling that you don't like because it makes you freeze. Definition:

"An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat."

I am feeling all these right now. I know that sounds crazy, but I feel the four most powerful words/emotions that was ever made.

Its a pretty long story for how it happen, It left me on a cliff hanger. I hope you in joy my story from the past couple of days. Its sad. It hurts. There is even a little love in it. I hope you in joy it.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

Thursday. The god forsaken day that has to get in the way with Friday. The night I get to go to the Bean Soup with Micah.

I am in Biology. With all the ''populars''. Yeah, so I have to be working on a project with the guy sitting next to me, which is not Micah. The dude beside me is named Richard Johnson. Richard is the biggest jerk in the school. He has almost banged every girl in this school. Not me, of course, but he has been trying very hard to get in my pants. He still has the black eye that I gave him the other day for trying to kiss me. He never learns. The week before that I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Apparently I didn't hit him hard enough because he can use little jr.

When I say little, I mean little.

I mean i'm no expert. I only ever seen one other 'jr,' and that was Micah's.

Are you wondering how on hell did I see his 'jr'?

Well you see, we were in our hotel room and I was half sleeping when the phone rang. Micah just got out of the shower and he was only wrapped in a towel. He came running out to get one of the cell phones to answer the phone knowing I was asleep. I open my eyes just on time to see him trip over the towel while dropping it in the process.

Needless to say I was embarrassed to say the least. I mean I just saw my crushes 'jr.'

Then when I kicked Richard where the sun don't shine. He had to pull down his pants in front of me to see if it was alright.

I think i'm done with that for awhile.

Back to class.

I am sitting there in my desk working on the project, while Richard tries to seduce me. Its not working, much to his displeasure.

"Come on, Baby. Come with me to the movies tonight." He whispers in my ear. I shiver. Not with pleasure, but with disgust.