Chapter Seven~Who Keeps Sending These? And Plans

It's been a couple day since I moved in to my house. I spent Monday at home. I skipped school. I even called my uncles and said I wasn't coming in. They said that it was excused. But I still wept. No one came over. I told them not to come over. They all listened.

I didn't really listen to the man, at least I think it was a man, who wrote that letter and gave me Dead Ice, I didn't celebrate my birthday. I read the book already. I was so glad Asher got yelled at. Even punished. I was looking into the book and found it signed by the author. I was so excited. I can't believe they got a signed copy. I always wanted to meet her.

Tuesday, I just walked around school, going to all my classes. Writing down all the notes I could. I don't remember most of that day. I know my friends tried to talk to me. I even know that Micah tried to talk to me. He even took me into an empty classroom and tried to get me to talk.

"Just be glad I showed up to school today." I said and walked out.

Everyone tried to get me to talk. Even the teachers. I got called down to the office and my uncles asked me if I was ok. I said fine. I got another dollar in the jar. I made sure I did.

Wednesday was the same. They tried to talk to me I said I was fine. And they left.

Today was going to be different. I got up and did my daily routine. I wore a pink tank top with a pineapple on its and a pair of jeans. I put on my jacket and I walked out the door. Got on my bike and headed towards school. Well that was a lie. I wanted to go to DD first.

My dad didn't trust me to not just eat junk food. So Lucy, our cook, is living with me. My mom and dad got another cook. Me and Lucy have been getting along for the past couple of days. I finally got her to sleep in in the mornings. I told we that I would stop for breakfast. The past few days I didn't. But who could blame me?

Back to today. I am going to go back to my self. I reached DD, I got my drink and my doughnuts. I even got doughnuts for my friends. The three friends that I have.

And call me weird, I got doughnuts for Micah. Do you think he will take them?

I don't think so. Sigh.

I park my bike and I walk over to my three friends and said "What's up, bitches?"

They all turned there head and smiled. Came over to me and hugged me. I lie them so much. I think they where just glad I was back.

"Girl, don't do that again!!" Squealed Ashley. "I was so worried about you."

"I know, and I am sorry." I said.

"Good." Said Carson.

"I brought doughnuts for you guys." I said.

"Yeah!" Said Ashley. "I forgot breakfast. How do you do this? You must have a sixth sense."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok, now that we have you back." Said Kate. "What's going on with you and Micah?"

"Micah was my friend ever since, like ever." I said looking at there expressions telling me to go on. "I was taking Jack to the park but we were hungry so we went to OIP and we meet there. We ended up taking his twin brothers and my brother to the park together. Also we ate together. We talked, he helped me move out and into my house. The kids played in my room took up my bed so we shared the couch together. that's all that's going on."

They all looked at me with shocked faces. I wonder why. I really don't see anything wrong with what we did this weekend. Humm.

"Oh and we made plans for about a week from now, for Jack, the twins, Castile and Lucifer, Micah, my uncles, and me I go down to universal studios." I said.