Chapter Ninteen~ Happily Ever After?... I'm No Princess

That day two years ago that Micah told me that he was my secret admirer, I slapped him. Then I kissed the hell out of him. Hand print stayed there for a week.

We haven't done anything to sexually except really hot make out sessions. I told him that I was to Save myself till I get married. He understands. I think.

It's been a pretty busy last two years.

I didn't speak for a half a year after that night. I mean I spoke here and there but only a few words. Micah, Zack, and Billy started to give up. So I started to talk again. I didn't want to lose them.

The girls are still here. It's just we don't hang out that much. I really don't hang out with anyone for that matter. I mean I see the boys more then I see the girls.

My bro and Micah's bros are beasties. It's adorable. They do everything together. I just hope History doesn't repeat its self.

Zack and Billy are going to get hitched. Zack says there going to fly down to Beas when they graduate. The adopt a kid after college.

It's a adorable.

Micah though has been a little off lately. It's starting to worry me. I asked him about it a couple days ago and all he said that he has a lot on his mind.

Then I asked him if I did something wrong he said, "Novaya Layer, you know I love you right?" I nodded. "Then trust me."

Then he went back to what he was doing.

Yesterday, he wasn't here. He said he was at work.

Should I trust him??

I don't know.

But I'm going to trust him till it all goes down. I really hope it's doesn't go down.

I love that man.

I love him so god damn much it hurts.

I was laying in my bed. Waiting for Micah to come home. Yes I said come
Home.

I got his mom to trust us, an he moved in.

Surprisingly, it was easier on convincing my dad then his mom. I thought it was hilarious.

"Novaya I'm home!!!" I hear him yell.

I got up and ran down to door.

Once I saw him I ran and jumped on his back.

"What is that for?" he said grunting form the Enoch of my weight.

"Am I that fat?" I asked.

"No sweetheart. It's just the first impact. I wasn't expecting that."he said turning around still holding me to look at my face.

"I love you." I said.

"Novaya, I love a lot more."

"I sincerely doubt that." I answered. "No one can possibly love another person as much as I love you."

"Are you sure about that?" He asked.

"Yup." I said nodding.

"Would you step on a Lego for me?" He said smirking.

"Micah, honey. I would walk on a thousand Legos as long as I got to keep you." I said, looking strait into his eyes to tell him I'm serious.

"Babe, I wouldn't let you go through that much pain when you already own my heart and my body is a combo package with that." He said.

"That didn't even make sense." I said.

"Yes it dose. You own my heart and my
Body is attached so you get a two in one deal." He said.