Chapter Eight~Sleepover Party With The Kids

It's been a few days since then. I am back to normal... Well I can't say normal. I am not normal. I talk to my friends. I hang out. I am back to my self. That's right!! I am back baby.

Tonight we are having a sleepover. It is also the night that my baby brother is supposed to stay the night. Apparently my mom wants him out of the house for a day or two, so the movers don't hurt him. Or get them selves hurt watching out for him. Little rascal.

So I am driving up to the new house to pick up Jack.

Jack has also been talking about seeing Castile and Lucifer again. So I am also talking to Micah over the speakers in the car.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, Micah. I am on my way to pick up my brother and, I heard this from my mom, he wants to play with you younger brothers." I said.

That was really weird. He didn't even have any older brothers. I am mentally smacking my forehead. So stupid.

"Yeah that's cool." He said and paused. "But it will have to be later tonight."

"That's cool. Jack can hang out with me and my friends. Me and my friends are having a sleepover. We planed this before my mom said 'hey come get your brother'" I said. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking why can't they come till later? I could always pick them up."

"That would be great. But If I take them to your house I can crash your sleepover party." He said.

"Micah, you can always crash our sleepovers. I remember that one time when I was having an all girl sleepover party and you decided to crash it. We were so bored before you got there. Then you came and it was the most fun I had." I said smiling.

"Well then, I guess you can pick them up." he said. "As long as I still get to crash you sleepover."

"It's not going to be fun. Honestly my sleepovers have gone down. Just don't bring any alcohol, Micah. There will at least be three little kids there." I said.

"I won't bring any. And tell me why you sleepovers have gone down. I remember every sleepover you ever threw. They were all awesome." He said.

He was right. He was always right. My sleepovers were the thing you want to go to. I would always have something that was fun. And expensive.

Except the time Micah crashed my sleepover. I ordered a bounce house and it didn't show up. But since it didn't show up, my dad said we could go to Konobles tomorrow. It was to late to go anywhere when he made other things to do.

Micah came shortly after that. We were all just sitting there watching Tv. We were bored. Then he came walking in and we had fun. We went sliding down the stairs. He always knew how to cheer me up.

I miss the old days. When Micah would be there. When he promised he would never leave me. But broke that promise when she got cancer and died. When he blamed me and told me to never talk to him again.

I already had a crush on him then. I was going to tell him. My brother found out first though. He was so angry at Micah when he said those things.

Shake my head to clear my thoughts I said.

"Micah, I am sorry." I sighed. "I am so sorry that she died. I didn't hurt her though I promise. My reason for my ugly slumber parties are you. And her. I just gave up. I didn't want to do anything. I am so sorry. Come over to my sleep over. It's at my house. I will pick up your brothers. I am sorry Micah." Then I hung up before heaven could answer.

My brain was on high wire till I got to my parent house. I walked in and grabbed my brother and left. Saying hi and bye to my parents. I didn't feel up to the sleepover though.