Chapter Five~Playing At The Park With...Micah?

The next morning I woke up with a little body next to mine. For a moment I forgot that it was my brother. Dear god I love him. I slowly get up and check the time. It was 11:50. Jesus I am hungry. Well I only ate lunch yesterday.

I got up and went to me bathroom. I got a shower and got changed. Wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top that said "I'm a minion to day. So don't mess with me." With a minion on it holding a gun. I love them. My uncles made this specially for me. Just because I love minions and because when I am an a sad mood or mad mood they want warning. So here it is.

Yup. Still sad. Nothing is going to change that.

I walk back into my room and still see that my little brother was still asleep. I started packing up all my stuff and putting them into boxes.

After filling at least ten boxes, Jack woke up.

He sits up and the first words out of his mouth was "are you better yet?"

That made me smile and said "All better." That made him jump up an down. So hyper. "Go get ready. I am hungry and I want food. If you don't hurry I will eat you." I started coming after him ready to tickle him.

"No!! I don't want tickled!!!" He yelled.

"You better hurry then. We will go out for breakfast." I said.

"Yeah!!" He said running to his room. Hopefully. I'm hungry.

I walked downstairs see my mom and dad.

"Hello?" I said.

"Are you alright?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I am hungry though. I am taking Jack out for breakfast. Maybe lunch. But yeah we are going out to eat then we are heading to the park." I said. Causally shrugging of yesterday.

The just nod there heads. Mom hugs me and I walk to the garage. I got the car seat out of my moms car and put it in my purple Dodge Charger. I love the car too.

Since I can't exactly take a two year old on a motorcycle I have to use my car. I don't mind.

I walk back in to the kitchen and see that Jack is there.

"Hey you. Ready for the park?" I asked.

"Yeah!!!" He replied.

"Come on then." I said.

Walking to the garage saying bye to our parents we hopped in and drove off.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

After a short drive. At Downtown OIP.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

We ordered our "breakfast". Which is actually lunch here we sat there and goofed around. I like OIP. It reminds me of Italy. Or a really old home upgraded. And there food is awesome.

I always have paper when we go to places like this. This way we aren't bored. Jack likes to draw. Sometimes I will talk to Ashley or someone. But today is all about Jack. I know it's not his birthday. Not even mine. Mines tomorrow. But we are going to have fun.

Jack was showing me his drawling when someone tapped my shoulder. I look at the person an realize it's Micah.

"Hey. " I said. No stuttering or anything. Go me! "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Taking my twin brothers out for lunch then to the park." He said. I look behind him and see two little kids.

I get out of the booth and kneel before them and say: "Hey what's your names?"