Chapter Four~Mystery Gift. From Who?

Getting to school was harder then I expected. It's been two days since they told me I will be going out on my own. My mom has been packing up everything. So there's boxes everywhere.

Since I didn't want an apartment they agreed on a little house. The reasons for getting the house were simple. I didn't want crazy apartment neighbors where you can hear all there music through the walls. If I got a house it be much easier.

Do you know what? I think I would annoy you if I told you all the reasons. Do you really want to hear them? Well, to bad. Back to where I was going.

The ending result: I got the house.

My dad is buying for all the furniture and stuff. I have a garage and every thing. My dad said that since they are moving soon I needed to be moved out before they've out. Well, that's just fine and dandy, but I still have school.

Since school started on a Wednesday, its Friday today. I know right. What school starts on a Wednesday? Patently mine. But whatever. My three friends are coming over to help me pack.

So I kinda started packing. And the idiot I am. I packed some of my clothes. And my jeans. I wear jeans all the time. There is no way in stoping me at wearing jeans. So the fact that I packed my jeans. Says how stupid I am.

Any who, back to the point. It took me longer then I normally do, that I couldn't stop for breakfast. So I went to school hungry.

I skipped my locker because I was late in the first place. I got to my class right when the bell rang.

Do you remember that bell?

Yep I tell you who ever made that bell was drunk or something.

I walk back to my seat and sit down. The teacher just looks at me weirdly. I mean I know I have my helmet with me but who cares? He started the lesson about I don't know what.

Looking up at the board I see we are learning about shapes. Triangles.

Why?

Yeah I just zone out...

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

After lunch

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

Just finishing lunch I got excused to go up to my locker my friends came with me. So me, Kate, Ashley, and Carson are up at my locker.

These locker are all blue. I don't know why. But there blue. And ugly blue at that too. These lockers are barely big enough to put all you books in too. Yeah we need new lockers. My helmet fits in since it's not a full face helmet. It's just a half helmet.

Oh and the only thing good about these lockers is that the actually have locks. So you have to put a combination in.

So you can see our surprise when I opened the locker to see that there is a package there. Wrapped it birthday paper.

Did I forget to mention the my birthday was this weekend? I did. Well it's this Saturday. I hate it. It's the worst day ever. Don't go thinking I am suicidal. I'm not. My brother died that day. Well the day after. But what caused him to die happened that day.

Yup.

I turned around and asked: "Who is this from guys. You are the only ones that know my combination. So who put this in my locker." Pointing to that gift.

"I have nothing to do with it." Said Kate.

"Me either." Said Carson.

"Not me." Said Ashley.