Chapter Seventeen~Hate~Micah

Hate, The feeling that you absolutely hate feeling. Definition:

"Feel intense or passionate dislike for someone or something."

~~~<<Surprise! Micah's P.O.V>>~~~

I am so Fûćkïng Pi$$3d of. I thought she left me. But I find out that she was almost raped but that fûćk3r. I am really mad. Needless to say.

I was looking for her every where. Thought she ran off. I like at her house and found it empty. I visited her gay best friends. Her for best friends and then her favorite places.

Barnes and Noble for books.

DD for doughnuts and Coolatas.

Her favorite ice cream place for, well that's pretty easy for ice cream.

Walmart for food/books/movies/writing material.

The Harley Davidson for materials on her bike. They know her from being with her dad. She has always been a daddy's girl.

I even asked her nana if she seen her.

I couldn't find her anywhere.... I went back to Walmart. Just to look again.

I tried calling her but she ha her phone off from the fair. I asked her at the fair why she turned her phone off and she said I just did. That was before I kissed her.

Dear god I loved kissing her. I want to kiss her again.

"Micah, please sleep with me." I hear a sweet angelic voice speak.

"I would love too." I said.

We snuggled in Novaya's bed and she feel asleep clutching my shirt and her face buried in to me. I wrap hen my arms and hugged her tightly.

I remember when we where little...

~~~<<Flashback>>~~~

"Micah honey, they can't get Novaya asleep again. Do you want to go help her?" My mom woke me up.

We both were ten this time. I just yawn and nod my head.

My mom would drive me half way there then her dad would come and pick
Me up. And take me to her.

I would come to her and get under the covers and hug her like this. She would do the same thing. I would pet her back and eventually fall asleep.

~~~<<End of Flashback>>~~~

Is when she would get so scared from watching a supernatural episode when it was really dark and I'd have her on my lap and tell her there is no such things as monsters.

~~~<<Flashback>>~~~

"Ahhhhhhh!" She screamed. "Micah save me please!!"

"Come here Novaya. You'll be safe in my lap." I say.

She would hesitantly  crawl up on my lap and grab my shirt and hide her face in the crook of my neck. Then I would hug her and rub her back. Kissing the top of her head.