Chapter Nine~Micah.

So this is going to be short. I hope you like this. Remember, I am not a guy. I am a girl. So, if i have any male readers, I am sorry for portraying the males noggin difference from what it actually is. I dont want to offend any readers.

So here is a day in Micah's Handsome Noggin

~~~<<Micah's P.O.V.>>~~~

So they plans for leaving this Monday fell through. Mother nature decided it to rain. So I am back to school. Monday. Who likes Monday? This weekend was fun. Novaya says that she is all down and everything and maybe she is. All down inside.

I remember the night that I told her to stay away from me. It was the worst day of my life. I shouldn't have said it. I was just sad. Depressed. I shouldn't have did those things. Then that night Alex, he came. He came and told me things.

~~~<<Flashback>>~~~

ding dong

"I'll get it mom." I said to her.

I get up from the couch I was sitting at watching TV. Actually, it was just an act. I was so depressed. I was actually watch Novaya's favorite show: Supernatural.

Opening the door I see Alex.

The next thing I know is that I am up against the wall.

He walked in shut the door and shoved me up against. and started ranting

"Did you know you broke you broke that girl out there?" I shake my head no. "Well you did. She tried to kill her self today. She thought that if she couldn't have her best friend, and have her crash hate her, it wasn't worth living. She loves you. She thought you would feel the same. She was going to tell you too. She was nervous so
she went to talk to Liv. She went to ask her what she should do. She loves you and you went and said those awful things. And here you sit watch TV. I cant even look at you." He breathe for couple of seconds. "I am going to ask one thing. And you are going to follow it through. I might not always be here. So when I'm not. You are going help her. You are going to pick her up when she falls. You will help her all you can. Got it?" I nod and he walks out.

~~~~<<<End of Flashback>>>~~~~

So thats why I started giving Novaya those notes. To cheer her up. I heard her the other day. I was so shocked. about her loving me. I mean come on. No one can actually like me, let alone love me. But honestly I didn't even needed to over hear it. My mom yelled at me. About leaving her. I miss her. And all her crazy antics.

So I decided to write a note. But what I didn't realize was that she already had a note in her locker ready for me.

Ok, i have to tell you a secret. You cant tell Novaya. I am her secret admirer. I also know she likes me. I also know she is getting close to figure me out. Thats why I have my brand new jacket on, hood up, so she would recognize me on the cameras.

But that is not the hardest part.

The hardest part was getting her uncles to agree of letting me do this. They know of this. They also know that I can't let her know it's me. They aka think I should tell her. But why should I?

If she dont find out, we dont get together and her heart never gets broken.

Why cant I know who you are. I know you used to hang out with my brother. Did he know he would leave? I hope not. Please tell me whiny are. I would really Lillie to know my admirer. Wouldn't you?

Said the note. The note from Novaya.

because you cant know. Its just to much pain and I don't want to put you through it. Prove me you wont be in any pain then i will tell you.

I wrote on a separate piece of paper. And put it in her locker.

"Micah!!" Said Britney.

Britney is my girlfriend. She is my girlfriend because I can't have Novaya.

I know, I know, that it is just cold. But it's the truth. I can't have her because... well I can't tell you. It's hard to explain. I just can't be with her. It's dangerous. I could hurt her really bad. I could possibly kill her.

Not literally.

Like inside kill her. She would be scared. She would just be a zombie. Ok she won't eat people... I am just going to stop talking. I hope you get the idea.

"Britney, how are you?" I asked.

"I want to break up." She said.

"And why is that?" I asked shocked.

"Because, I know you like Novaya." She said.

I stared wide eyed.

"I don't. I am, well was, with you." I said.

"I know that. But you like Novaya. I know she likes you to. We used to be friends. She likes you. And you like her. Why did you asked me out instead of her?" She said.

"Because it could turn bad. I know she likes me. I know I like her to. But I can't be with her." I said. Explaining as little as possible.

"Why, why can't you be with her?"she asked.

Then I answered her.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

So, after explaining everything to Britney, she said she was going to help. You see she is going to hate me. It was my cousin... I was in... never mind.

All I know is when she find out she will hate me. I just know. She loved... Never Mind.

I walked to class to see Novaya, saved a seat for me. I walked up to her and she said.

"What's up beastie?"

"I'm your bestie now?" I asked.

"Yes why wouldn't you be?" She asked. Looking at me weird.

"Nothing." I said just way to quickly. "Hey Novaya, are we meeting your uncles today about the trip."

"Yes, we are. We are being. Called down right abou..."

"Novaya Layer and Micah Woodbead come to the office immediately." A secretary said through the speakers.

We both got up and went out of class.

Once we got to the office they joked around. Vaya got her dollar in the little minion jar. They said we are leaving tomorrow. So we are supposed to have everything packed by tonight. We arent driving either. Thank god.

You cant tell anyone. I get car sick after an hour of driving. I can drive to maybe state, and I do, but no farther then that.

So the rest of that day was pretty boring. I got all my work.

Tomorrow we are leaveing.

During the next week I am going to try and kiss Novaya.

I want kiss Novaya.

I really, really want to kiss Novaya. Maybe i will get my chance.

So this was really short. But you wanted go know whats going in his brain. Honestly I know where I am going with this. I know you will probably hate me. I guess I will be sad. I hope you keep reading though. Keep commenting.

I had some trouble with this chapter, that's why I took so long. I am sorry. Hope you like it. If you like this maybe later in the story I will do another Micah chapter. Just tell me what you think.

For the people that dont read these, please dont hate me.

Love you all. Thanks.

Comment and vote please.

~TesaRush~