Chapter 82: Skin Deep

"Hi there!" the young woman said brightly, as she leaned into the frame of the video. "Welcome to my new YouTube channel! My name's Gwen Stacy, and I'm so glad you're watching my video!"

From her long blonde hair, to her bright blue eyes, porcelain skin, perfect smile and beautiful face, Gwen was a truly lovely sight to behold.

"Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm 20 years old, almost 21, and I'm a junior in university at Empire State University. I love acting, beauty, dancing, modelling and fashion, and I'm here to share my passion," she continued with a grin.

She paused briefly to brush her hair back.

"I've always loved to perform. I'm fascinated by being able to step into a new role and take a walk in somebody else's shoes. When you do that, you can often learn a lot about yourself. I know it's definitely the case for me-I've played famous parts from Desdemona to Dorothy Gale, and they've all helped me grow as a person. I want to keep doing that, and setting up my YouTube channel is part of the next step in my journey," she continued.

Now, she looked a little self-conscious.

"That's why I'm going to show you things like monologue tricks, audition tips, and emoting techniques," she continued. "I'll also be doing things like makeup reviews, fashion tips, and dance moves. I'll even be vlogging about how things are going in my career. If you have any other suggestions for what I could do, just let me know!"

She smiled again, more hopefully this time.

"So if you'd like to join me, be sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel. Together we can learn a lot, and we can have a lot of fun, too!" she continued with a wink and a giggle.

"Bye!" she continued, blowing a kiss at the camera, with that hopeful look in her eyes.

SPIDER-WOMAN #82

"SKIN DEEP"

Gwen had selected several of her favorite headshots for her Tumblr account, along with a few other photos that she knew would let people get to know her. The picture of her Converse collection was a playful allusion to her obsession with shoes, and the shots of her hugging her teddy bear Theodore, aside from showing how cute she looked with stuffed animals, also showed how she could be young at heart, too.

After that, she added an image of her posing in her sexy Christmas outfit from last year. Then she added a couple more of her rollerskating in her Union Jack tank top and step dancing during the beauty pageant, both of which were from her trip to Daytona Beach during Spring Break earlier that year.

Finally, for good measure, she added a series of photos of her posing in different outfits. Aside from the expected minidress and bikini shots, Gwen also made sure to show how well she could rock a selection of different outfits. Many men were turned on by traditionally sexy clothing, of course, but Gwen had also noticed how they could be turned on by everything from coveralls to flannel shirts.

She had the video for her YouTube channel ready, the photos for her Tumblr site, and she knew she wouldn't have any trouble getting a Twitter account, either.

However, she still wasn't quite satisfied. She needed a theme to tie everything together, something that spoke to who she was, and what she wanted out of life. It had to be something easy to remember, and that would make people think of her whenever they heard it.

Toying with a lock of her blonde hair, Gwen smiled widely as she felt it come to her.

It wasn't long before Fire Heart-Fire Passion was up and running in all its forms.

Gwen smiled to herself, hoping that this would be the start of something new.

Nowhere to go from here but up, she smiled to herself.