JUST KHUSHI

"The problem with human attraction is not knowing if it will be returned." - Becca Fitzpatrick.

Next day.

Devyani Raizada, she was angry with her friend Subatra for abandoning Arnav and Anjali. But the past couldn’t be changed forget and forgive is the only way.

Subatra came out of her depression only because of Khushi. Devyani also agree with subatra. Such a sweet girl who wouldn’t love her? Just 18 years old, she is so respectful towards elders and sweet to Anjali.

Traditional, beautiful, responsible, great cook and excellent, ideal bahu.

“This girl is so naive and innocent. I’m afraid to let her stay at ashram with me.. The watchman, the cook, all men's eyes are on my Khushi. Seriously she don’t even realise that to my worry..” Subatra said in heavy tone.

“She will be safe here Suba..” Nani promised her.

“Don’t worry I will take care of Khushi like my own sister. You can rest your worries. ” Anjali promised.

“Chote?” She is still hesitant.

“Chote? I think he will just ignore her. Don’t worry I won’t let any harm come to Khushi.” Anjali.

“OK bitiya. I will leave Khushi here for a while until I find good life partner for her. Only then I can close my eyes.” She told them.

_____________

Arnav in his office reading his document just for name sake, while his mind is on Khushi.

Last night, he had very hot wet dream to his shock, he is definitely not a teenager to dream of a girl like that but.. He can’t help feel attracted towards that girl.

Aman knocked his cabin door and came in inside. Put the report on the table and looked frozen ASR not reacting to anything he says.

“Ha. Aman I was deep thought of something.. You brought that details?” took the file from Aman.

Aman was handing him the file for past 5 minutes only now he noticed him?  feeling weird ASR is investigating about a girl? Normally he would chase them away, now he is chasing one? Poor girl, whoever she is.

Aman went back to his cabin.

Arnav open the file and find just single paper on the file.

“What the..”

Just Khushi, no surname?

"She is just Khushi." Di's words rang in his mind. That's what she meant..

Khushi, no surname?

“WHAT THE HELL? 18 years old?” He got goosebumps all over his body. 10 years differents. No wonder she looks so young.. At least she is legally major.

No previous relationship, of course his dadi is guarding her like mother hen. Who would dare to touch her?

He looked at her photo attached to the report. Her smile is so beautiful, how come no one scouts her to a model? Oh his dadi is safe guarding her,no wonder.

“I want her.. With me.. and?” He asked himself.

_______________

At dinner.

Dadi is finally gone to ashram, so he can breath in peace.

He saw Khushi running around dining table serving everyone, he control his urge to make her sit beside him.

Finally she sat down but with Anjali to his disappointment.

She was cracking some jokes with his Jeejaji, Arnav tried not to laugh and choke his food.

“Cough…” He struggled.

Khushi got up and went help him, She patted his head, got him drinking water and softly stroke his goddam chest. He is fine now but his whole body is on fire because this damned girl.

He Looked at his sister and Jeejaji, they look just worried for him, he is the only one who is affected by this incident? Why she looks like she does this sort of thing for everyone in name of helping.

“Arnavji are you OK?” Her sweet voice asked him, too much sweet isn't good to this diabetic patient.

He stopped eating and got up saying.

“I can’t even eat in peace and silence.”

He basically runs back to his room, fearing someone might caught him blushing, his face is red, his favourite color. She is dangerous to his heart.

__________________

“This chote is just like that, you don’t worry Khushi.” Anjali said.

“No Anjali Ji.. I think Arnavji don’t like me. Yesterday I think I annoyed him by making noise in the kitchen that too at night. Now I made him choke and he also didn’t eat properly..” She told Anjali with sad face.

“You just ignore him Khushi. Saale sahab is always like that.” Shyam told her.

“I got an idea! Why don’t we do this?” Anjali responded.

Khushi looked curiously at Anjali.

“Tomorrow is Raksha Bandan. Why don’t you tie rakhi on him Khushi?” Anjali said with huge smile.

“You think he will be OK with me after that?” Khushi still didn’t have that much confidence.

“You know what Khushi, it will work for sure. He hates woman thinking they all are gold digger who is after his money. If you tie Rakhi on his hand it will prove your good intention towards him.” She said.

Khushi nodded with smile.

Without knowing Arnav heard it all to his horror. He came here back to look for his phone which he left at Dining table.

Next day..

He was abscond for entire day in name of work. He fearing their stupid plan he decided to stay at office tonight.

“Who said I don’t like her dammit! That damn night I went to kitchen to get water! After being effected her by I totally forgot about water!” He kicked his chair.

What is this miserable state of his life for? Did Dadi brought her just to torture him? He thought, totally frustrated.

To be continued…