WITH HIM FOREVER

Ashram.

Dadi think of her Khushi, Vihaan Sharma well mannered, educated, well settled family, good match to Khushi. But she still worry to let Khushi go to another family.

This is life of woman, indeed. They will cry and sad at first but later in life they will mingle into their sasural and rarely return back to their mayka..

Khushi is her family, her tresure. She can’t keep Khushi forever with her.. If only she could do it..

How nice would it be..

____________

Arnav finally kissed the tips of her finger before letting her go, she runs out for her life.

He laughed and turn around and saw his Jeejaji standing there with bouquet, with grim looking face.

“We need to talk, ARNAV.” Shyam glared him, he heard it all.

They went to poolside.

Shyam fold his hand together towards him.

“Don’t do this Saale Sahab, she is very naive girl. She is not suitable for your lifestyle. She is like my own sister, I need to protect her. Even if it’s from you.” Shyam said remembering two years ago.

Nani tried to fix Arnav’s marriage with Payal Gupta. Then he went to have a talk with Nani about his so called lifestyle idea, living together without marriage, live in relationship. At the end Payal got married to his silent cousin Akash Singh Raizada.

After that nobody even think about Arnav’s marriage, he is totally out of the marriage chart.

“What the? Why? I like her Jeejaji..” He said.

“That’s the problem. You shouldn’t like her anymore, stop it.” Shyam warned him.

“Why Jeejaji, tell me clearly I don’t understand you.”

Arnav looked him, why every single member of his family so against his love life.

“Don’t you remember what you demanded? From Payal?” Shyam look frustrated.

Something click in his mind, Payal..

“Jeejaji, Payal and Akash already have been relationship, Nani wouldn’t have been agreed Akash to marry first if I didn’t say that in first place.” He said matter of the fact.

“What?”

Arnav nodded positively.

“Let me ask you Jeejaji, if someone come to you and ask you to leave Di, what would you do?”

“I will definitely punch them.”

“Should I punch you? Jeejaji I am serious about Khushi. With intention of marriage, of course.” He promised.

“Will you give me a chance to court your new sister?” Arnav asked for his permission with smirk.

Shyam looked at him in disbelief at first and sighed.

“As long you have good intention, I hope you keep her happy.”

“Please don’t tell Di about this. I will tell her after Khushi accepts her feelings.” He said and his Jeejaji also agreed.

Which is the only difficulty thing in his life for now. To make her realise her feelings.

______________

Khushi walked around pacing back and forth, in her room.

Dhak, Dhak, Dhak, Dhak… her heart made noise along with sound of Payal which he gifted.

Khushi clutching head, sat on her bed. What is this? Why her heart is pounding so hard..

She took her phone that he brought for her.. Typed ‘heart beating fast for no reason’

Google results.
Heart palpitations are feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering or pounding heart. Stress, exercise, medication or, rarely, a medical condition can trigger them. Although heart palpitations can be worrisome, they’re usually harmless.

She bit her nails, stress… That’s the reason.

The cause of her stress, laad governor..

She felt like crying “Dadiji, why did leave me with that laad governor?”

For first in her life, she see someone as opposite sex and thought, ah this man..

When she hold his hand, she feels secured with him. His big hand is warms hers.

She hugged her pillow, she falls asleep.

_____________

Next day,

Khushi send away Shyam, Anjali and Nani to their relatives wedding, they will come back tomorrow, she refused to go with with some excuse of house needed to look after.

She is still trying figure out her mysterious feelings.

She looked at upstairs and thought, “This laad governor is still sleeping?” normally would have gone to work by now.

She walked to his room and tip toed inside saw him sleeping with lot of sweat on his forehead.

She touched his forehead, which is burning.. Fever?

“Arnavji?” He woke up.

“You’re sick.” She told him.

“This is nothing…” He said weakly.

“39.2 degrees celcius?” She gasped after using thermometer.

“You need to eat some and take your medicine, if your temperature get worse we need to get you to the hospital.. I will go get something easy for you to eat.” She start talking non stop in worry and went to Kitchen in hurry and prepared porridge.

She feels nervous “I need to pull myself together. He always take care of me, It is my turn to do something for him.”

She went back to his room with a bowl of porridge and medicine.

“You don’t need to do this all Khushi, just call Di or Nani.” He said.

“Everyone in the house went out for your relatives wedding.. It is just me and you Arnavji. Hp is on sick leave, OP gone to Market, Jay prakash will come to work on evening only. ” She revealed to him.

Right now, it’s just two of them in this huge house? In his room? He gulped.

“Here eat some porridge.” She feed him with spoon, his heart starts to freaking out.

He blushed, “Wait… I need to prepare myself for this.” He tapped his heart so romantic..

“Ah.. Hm? ” He ate only to realise the porridge is still hot.

“It’s hot..” Before he say anything she feeds him more and more.

The whole bowl of porridge is finished, she gave him water.

Totally damaged Arnav looked at her, he didn’t even taste the porridge.

She is in fill with an enthusiasm to help him.

He could only sigh seeing her, had his medicine and falls back asleep, feeling drowsy.

She looked him, sitting by his side.. And smiled.

“It’s feels so nice being with him, I wish I could stay like this forever.” She thought and surprised at her own thought.

To be continued…