chapter 26

Hyunjin POV:

As we were running around trying to find felix, I could hear something that sounds like felix so I told the group to follow me.

When we reach the voice I was burning in an get at this moment there are no words to describe how angry I am.

Hyunjin:"what the fuck do you think you are doing to my felix explain your self. NOW! "

Everyone look at hyunjin in fear because they all new how powerful he. Know one ever wanted to near him because they know how angry he can get and how me kills people it terrified them.

Hyunjin:"ANSWER ME NOW! "

Dae-Seong:"w-well...I...we  we were sent to capture the boy"

Hyunjin:"let go of him now before I kill you do you understand "

Dae-Seong let go of felix and tried to run away but lee know stopped him

Lee know POV:

Lee know:"and were do you think your going . Hmm"

Dae-Seong :"no were sorry " he said and made his way back in side

As I made his way in side, my eyes fell on to Dal

Lee know:"let go of my boyfriend now"

When he said this Dal let go of han and han immediately ran to Lee know and hugged him hiding his face into his chest.

Lee know:"are you ok"

All han did was nodded his head

Lee know:"ok Lee go get all of them and bring them to our bass to question them"

Stray kids nodded their heads and took the other people to their bass.

Lee know: hey babe how did you get hear any way. "

Han:"w-well we might have took your car. The purple one. I'm really sorry"

Lee know:"it's ok now let's get home ok and don't think I will let you off easy now han"

Han:"what I said sorry "

Lee know:"you will have to beg on you knees baby now come on"

Han:"fine"

Hyunjin POV:

As everyone backed off, I ran to Felix to make sure he was ok

Hyunjin:"baby it's me hyunjin are you ok"

Felix:"H-h-hyunjin"

He sobbed and crawled to hyunjin

Hyunjin:"I'm so sorry baby that this had to happen I promise you this will never happen again as long as I live you will be safe with me now. Okay "

Felix:"I'm I'm s-sorry that I caused you t-trouble and made you miss your meeting "

Hyunjin:"oh no princess it's ok don't worry now you are safe and that's all that matters to me ok now let's get you home to rest."

Felix:"okay "

Hyunjin picked Felix up bridal style and Felix berred his face into hyunjin's neck and be han to take him home and let him rest and take revenge on who tried to hurt him.

✧༺♥༻✧
Hi hope you liked this chapter. Have a great day xx