🔞Chapter 41🔞

Third person POV|Felix's POV:

As they reach the arcade, Hyunjin locked at Felix who was in shock from how big and colourful from all the lights. Because of this, Hyunjin giggled.

Hyunjin:"are you ok baby have you ever been to an arcade before "

Felix:"no this is my first time I am so excited. Thank you so much. Is there any way I can repay you"

Hyunjin:"aww baby I took you out as a treat there is no need to repay me. However, there is one thing you can do for me."

Felix:" and what's that."

Hyunjin looked at Felix with a grin. Felix just looked at him with a suspicious and scared face. Hyunjin reach behind him to the back seat of the car and grabbed a black bag and handed it to Felix. Felix took the bag and looked in Sid and was shocked to see what it was. His face was flushed red and looked at Hyunjin embarrassed. But Hyunjin just looked at Felix with a seductive grin.

Felix:"Hyunjin I umm I...I don't understand"

Hyunjin:"well because if you think you can just dress so sexy and not think that people are not going to stare at you. So just to be on the safe side, you will put this in and then if someone try to do anything to you they will know who you belong to"

Felix was just shocked at this point because of everything hyunjin brought a vibrator just because he would be jealous if someone talked to him.

Hyunjin:"go on"

Felix:"sorry? "

Hyunjin:"you heard me go on put it in"
And he leaned in and whispered in Felix's ear
or am I going to have to do it for you"
And pulled back kissing Felix's earlobe.

Felix was to stund to speak he as just looking at Hyunjin with complete shock and didn't know what to say.

Hyunjin:"I am going to count to 3 and if by the time you haven't put it in I will for you ok"

Felix was still trying to process what Hyunjin was saying

Hyunjin:"1.... 2..."

Before he could reach 3 Felix pulled down is under wear and be gan to slowly tried to put in the vibrator. As he was doing this he began to softly moan and his face flushed red. Hyunjin leaned back in to whisper in Felix's ear.

Hyunjin:"by the end of the day, I will give to a treat ok"

And pulled back to look at Felix who was still softly moaning bye the sensation of his walls clenching around the vibrator. Hyunjin took the control for the toy and put it in his pocket and pulled Felix in to a quick peck.

Hyunjin:"if you behave, the settings won't change but if you take it out with out my permission you will be punished ok. Now come on Han an Minho will be waiting for us"

Felix pulled up his under wear and got out of the car.

Han:"Felix baby are you ok your face is all red did something happen "

Felix:"n.. No I'm ok"

Han:"ok now come on let's go"

Han pulled Felix by his hand and dragged him by the hand. When they enter Felix was blown away by how big and colourful it was and also having lots of games for them to play.

 When they enter Felix was blown away by how big and colourful it was and also having lots of games for them to play