Chapter 47🔞

Third person POV:

Hyunjin's Mother:" Oh. Ok. That's fine sweetheart. how many months along are you."

Felix:" About 1 and a half almost 2".

Hyunjin's was happy about the news and becoming a grand mother however, Hyunjin's Father had other things to say.

Hyunjin's Farther:" Are you for real. this is completely unacceptable.  We raised you better than this Hwan Hyunjin." 

Hyunjin's Farther slammed his hand on the table. Felix, Yiji and Hyunjin's looked shocked, Hyunjin stud up and looked directly in to his Father's eyes.

Hyunjin:" If you can't except the fact that me and Felix are having a child together I want nothing to do with you or this family." 

Hyunjin's Mother:" Ok now please calm down boys lets have dinner then we can discus this later. Ok. Now lets go to the dining room and have some food I bet you and Felix are starving."

Felix:" O....Ok"

Everyone began to make their way to the dinning room Hyunjin and Felix sat next to each other Hyunjin's Mother and Farther sat next to each other and Yiji sat on the end.

 They all sat down as Hyunjin's Mother went into the kitchen to collect the food. Then handed it out for everyone. A defining silence filled the room. Hyunjin's Farther was death staring at Felix. Felix could only look down to scared to look up. As the food was set down they all began eat. Until Hyunjin's Father.

Hyunjin Farther:" How could you do this Hyunjin to our family you are a disappointment to us all and for what this worthless slut omega."

the whole table went quiet rang was building up in Hyunjin however something snapped in Felix.

Felix:" How dare you."

Hyunjin's Father:" Excuse me. How dare you speak to me like that you slut."

Felix stud up and shot across the table and grabbed on to Hyunjin's Father's shirt with murder in his eyes. (Felix is on his knees on the table grabbing Hyunjin's dads shirt.)

Felix:" HOW DARE ME. HOW DARE YOU. DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR SON. YOU CAN CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT TRUST ME I HAVE HEARD IT OVER 100 TIMES SO YOUR INSULT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. BUT SAYING THAT HYUNJIN IS A DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. HE IS YOUR SON AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIM AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YOU. AS YOUR PROBABLY SITTING ON YOUR ASS ALDAY DOING NOTHING AND GETTING PRAISED FOR HYUNJIN'S WORK. If you ever say something like that about Hyunjin in my present again I will kill you do you under stand .

This shocked Hyunjin's family scaring and almost scaring  Hyunjin but making him horny as hell due to him never seen Felix act this way before, he is used to the cute sunshine sensitive boy however, at this moment he has never seen Felix act like this. it is as if Felix went ferial protecting the one he loves. However, Hyunjin's Mother felt so proud of him for sticking up for her son.

Felix:" DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

Hyunjin's Father:" Yes" *voice trembling*

Felix:" Good."

Felix got off the table and made his way back to Hyunjin grabbing his hand.

Felix:" Lets go home Hyunjin."

Hyunjin:" Yes sir."

Felix turned round.

Felix:" It was lovely to meet you MRS.Hwan and Yiji and we hope we can have dinner just to the 3 of us some time soon. However you MR.Hwan I hope to never meet you again. Good bye."

Felix turned back round to Hyunjin and they left towards their car and got in. Just then it clicked it to what he has just done.

Felix." I...I am so sorry I.. I.. I didn't mean to do that please don't get mad at me I'm really sorry."

Felix was panicking and didn't know what to do.

 Hyunjin:" Hey baby calm down ok and to be hones, that turned me on baby I didn't know you had that kinder spark in you."

Felix:" Really your not mad."

Hyunjin:" Oh no not at all however, you did turn me on so you will have to sort it out when we get home."

Felix:" HYUNJIN."

Felix turned red from embarrassment.

Hyunjin:" What. Its your fault you looked sexy as ever defending me back there. However, how are you feeling are you ok is the baby ok."

Felix:" I am fine and the baby is to don't worry."

Hyunjin:" Ok then. Now lets go home."

Time skip to their home|Third person POV:

Hyunjin:" Now baby it is your turn to sort this problem out"

Hyunjin said referring to his boner. Felix looked down embarrassed and a red tint on his cheeks.

Felix:" Baby I'm pregnant and I not in the mood your father really pissed me off."

Hyunjin took Felix by the hand a brought him up to their room. Although Felix was lying his was 100% in the mood but he was just to embarrassed to admit it. As they entered their room, Hyunjin picked Felix bridal style and put him on the bed hovering over him.

Hyunjin:"Are you sure your not in the mood because to me it looks like you are."

Felix blushed and looked away.

Hyunjin:"Are baby don't look away u want to see that gorgeous face of your."

Felix:" Ok but please be gentle I don't want you to hurt the baby."

Hyunjin:" I would never my love how about you ride me and you can go how ever fast or slow you want to baby ok."

Felix:" Ok thank you Hyunjin."

Hyunjin:" Oh baby you don't need to thank me I just want you to be as comfortable as possible."

Hyunjin took of his clothes then took off Felix's.

✧༺💙💜༻✧
Hi guys sorry I haven't posted in a while but I hope you like this chapter and there will be smut in the next chapter see you then have a grate day/night.

KG💜💙