🔞chaper 30🔞

Thirds person POV:

Hyunjin pined Felix across the bed as Felix was staring at hyunjin.

Felix:"what are you going to do"

Hyunjin:"you will see"

He said and began to softly kiss Felix all over his body. Felix's back arched as he felt hyunjin's soft lips travel across his sensitive skin making his way bake to Felix's lips, they began to have a hot make out session. Hyunjin's hands travelled all the way down to Felix's hole and began to teas him.

Hyunjin:"you are so wet baby boy spread your legs a bit wider"

Felix automatically did as hyunjin said .

Felix:"haah~"

Hyunjin:"aww you like my fingers on you. What if I put them inside"

Hyunjin put 1 fingers into Felix and began to thrust in and out

Felix:"aahh~ fuck hyunjin mmm~ahh~ more"

Hyunjin:"do you like that baby you want more... I can give you more. "

Then hyunjin added a second finger and began to thrust in and out of Felix  with a rapid speed making Felix's eyes roll to the back of his head.

Felix:"haah~ hyunjin I'm-im going to cum ahh~"

When Felix said that hyunjin stopped making Felix whin.

Felix:"why why did you stop"

Hyunjin flipped Felix over and began to unzip his pants and inserted his dick in to Felix's hole and began thrust in and out. Felix moaned

Felix:"ahh~ fuck right there"

Hyunjin:"right there "

All that Felix could do was moan in pleasure. Hyunjin thrust his hips in a certain way,  hitting his sensitive spot making Felix cry with pleasure out loud.

Hyunjin:"what is it angel? Dose it make you fell good?"

He asked making Felix nodding with a whin.

Hyunjin:"what like this"

Befor thrusting back in abusing Felix's sweet spot. Felix whins repeated

Felix:"imgonnacum, imgonnacum, imgonnacum"

But hyunjin never slowed down his thrust making Felix shake uncontrollably as he cumed. Hyunjin went harder and faster, overstimulating Felix as he was whimper and sob with pleasure

Hyunjin:"I'm close baby just hold on a little longer ok "

Felix nodded and with a few more thrust hyunjin cumed. Felix collapsed on the the bed.

Hyunjin:"well done angel. You did so well. Now let's get you cleaned up ."

He said and Felix smiled and fell asleep. Hyunjin picked Felix up bridalstyle and took him to the bath room to get them selves cleaned up.

✧༺♥༻✧
Hi hope you liked the chapter and sorry for not posting for awhile but I hope it was ok. Have a great day and thank you for read my book xx 🥰