Chapter 45

Third Person Pov:

The next day, Felix woke up to the sound of Hyunjin's heart beat against his ear. After about 5 minuets later Hyunjin woke up.

Hyunjin:"Good morning beautiful how are you feeling this morning."

Felix:" I'm feeling better than yesterday, but I'm so upset because I didn't get to eat my candy and we didn't even get to watch a movie to."

Hyunjin just chuckled at Felix getting emotional over the most simple and littlest thing in the world.

Hyunjin:"Felix baby it's ok we can do that now if you would like."

Felix:"Really... Can we please " *sniffling*

Felix looked at Hyunjin with doe eyes. And Hyunjin just want to fall in to those eyes for every and is willing to do anything for him. Just to see his love happy.

Hyunjin:"Of course sweetheart you can pic the movie and I will go get the candy. Okay "

Felix nodded and went to pick a film as Hyunjin went to get the food.

After a couple of minutes, Hyunjin came back with a handful of sweet things for Felix. And Felix finally decided that he wanted to watch My Demon. (A/n it's a good k-drama on Netflix)

Half way through the movie Hyunjin had a phone call.

Hyunjin:"Excuse me baby I have to take this."

Felix:"Why who is it?"

Hyunjin:"It's my mother. If I don't answer it she will kill me."

Felix:"Oh ok that's fine."

As Hyunjin left the bedroom he answered the phone to his yelling mother.

On the phone call:

Hyunjin's mother:"MR.HWAN HYUNJIN HOW DEAR YOU NOT TELL ME YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN OMEGA. "

Hyunjin:"Good morning mother how are you."

Hyunjin replied in a snarky voice.

Hyunjin's mother:"Don't you get snarky with me boy. Now why didn't you tell me you were in a relationship."

Hyunjin:"I don't know. I forgot ."

Hyunjin's mother:"Well since you forget then you can bring him over hear for dinner later so we can get to meet him."

Hyunjin:"What no."

Hyunjin's mother:"Well it is the least you can do for forget. And we haven't seen you in in a long time. Please my son."

Hyunjin:"What do you mean a long time we saw each other last month. But if it will make you feel better fine we will come."

Hyunjin's mother:"Thank you my son we all miss you and we can't wait to meet you and your omega to. We will see you at 6pm. Oh and also your sister is here to."

Hyunjin:"Ok. See you soon. Love you mom."

Hyunjin's mother:"love you to we can't wait."

Hyunjin hung up the phone and sighed as he re-entered his and Felix's room.

Felix:"Is everything ok Hyunjin"

Hyunjin:"Yes baby but we need to go to my parents house later for dinner is that ok."

Felix:"Oh ok why do you look so down. "