chapter 40

Third person POV|hyunjin's POV:

As they reached home, Felix walled straight up stairs to his room with out giving any one a second look. Hyunjin bolted up the stairs to Felix. When he reached the door, it was locked. Hyunjin keeped on knocking on the door but their was no answer. All you could hear were the sound of sniffle and hiccups.

Hyunjin:"Hey Felix. Please open the door "

Felix:"g-go away H-Hyunjin. Leave me alone "

Hyunjin:"I know you are angry and upset. But please let me in and we can talk about this. Ok"

Hyunjin hurd the sound of the door clicking and opening to reveal a very red eyes Felix wrapped up in a blanket.

Hyunjin:" I... I'm so so sorry Felix. Is there anything I can do to make you fell better "

Felix:"Can... Can we ju-just cuddled please"

Hyunjin:"Oh of course we can princess"

It really hurt Hyunjin to see Felix like this. Hyunjin made his way in side the room. He sat on the bed and Felix join curling up next to him. Hyunjin lifted Felix's face so that he would face him.

Hyunjin:"I know that this is hard for you but t he Doctor said that it was only a 50-50% chance so for all we know you can still have this family you have always wanted and if you can't get pregnant then we will adopt. Okay "

Felix look in to Hyunjin's eyes. Felix could see how much love and hope he had for them. At this point Felix began to cry

Hyunjin:"Oh baby please don't cry again. I don't mean to make you cry ."

Felix:"no. No it's ok these are happy tears. Because you are willing to do this and go so far for me. I really appreciate it. "

Hyunjin:"I would do anything to make you smile and to make you happy."

Felix smiled and made his way to sit on Hyunjin's lap and cuddled up to him. Hyunjin smiled and rested his head on top of Felix.

Hyunjin:"now get some sleep ok"

Felix nodded and soon after he fall asleep.

Time skip to the morning:

Hyunjin woke up to see Felix's cute face pressed against his chest. Hyunjin smile and kissed him on top of his head. Hyunjin gentlely shook Felix just enough to wake him up.

Hyunjin:"good morning princess."

Felix wined not wanting to get up.

Felix:"Hyunjin it's to early for this please let me go back to sleep "

Hyunjin giggled when her hurd Felix he thought it was adorable.

Hyunji:"Felix my love me and Minho have a day off so we want to spend it with you and Han"

Felix:"like on another double date "

Hyunjin:"Yess my love. So where would you like to go"

Felix:"hmmm. Can we go to the arcade then go for dinner after."

Hyunjin:"of course baby I will tell Han and Minho. Do you want me to tell Han to come to you"

Felix:"YAY. And yes please. I will get changed now."

Time skip to when Han goes to Felix :