Chapter 44

Third person POV:

Felix nodded and Han took him in for a hug. A couple minutes later, Hyunjin came back in with the Doctor.

Doctor:"Hello Mr. Lee I hope you are feeling better."

Felix:"I'm feeling ok."

Doctor:"That is good to hear. When you are ready you will be able to leave and I will discharge you. And if I were you I also wouldn't wear that corset to. If you want I can try and find you a top to wear. Only because it can hurt your stomach."

Felix looked at the Doctor and nodded. But Hyunjin butted in.

Hyunjin:"It's fine he can wear my jacket."

Doctor:"Okay then when you are ready come to the front reception and we will discharge you."

Felix, Han, Lee Know and Hyunjin all go to the reception to discard Felix from the hospital.

As they left the hospital, Han and Lee Know split off form Felix and Hyunjin. When Hyunjin and Felix went in to the car Felix began to cry.

Hyunjin:"Felix baby what's wrong why are you cry."

Felix:"I'm so scared but so happy at the same time what if something bad happens, what if you don't love me what if-"

Hyunjin cuts Felix off.

Hyunjin:"Felix my love you need to stop over thinking ok, nothing bad will happen because I will protect you and my baby with my life. And I will never stop loving you. Ok. Now come here. "

Hyunjin pulled Felix on to his lap and Felix wrapped his hand around his neck like his live depend on it.

Hyunjin:"Now let's get you home. And when we are home you will get your pajamas on and we will cuddle and watch a movie ok and it can be anything you want."

Felix:"Can we get some snacks on the way home."

Hyunjin:"of course we can sweetheart any thing you want . Ok."

Felix:"ok thank you. "

Hyunjin:"No problem sweetheart now let's go. "

Time skip to the convenient store:

They made their way inside, Felix looked at Hyunjin and Hyunjin took Felix's hand and took him to the candy section.

Hyunjin:"Get as much as you would like baby."

Hyunjin:"Of course princess we are here for you."

Felix had a huge smile on his face and was so happy so he got as much as he wanted. Thy made there way to the check out and paid. As they were on they way back to their house, Felix wasn't feeling to good.

Felix:"Hyunjin I don't feel to good."

Hyunjin:"Why what's wrong."

Felix;"I feel really sick and tired."

Hyunjin:"well we will be home soon we only have 5 more minutes will you be ok till then."

Felix:"I don't know I will try."

Time skip 5 minutes when they got hime.

Felix ran out of the car and straight in to the the bathroom to vomit and cry. Hyunjin went behind him and rubbed his back in support.

Hyunjin:"It's ok Felix your doing so well. Get it up."

Felix:"I'm so sorry."

Hyunjin:"Hey sweetheart you not need to apologize it's a normal thing to do ok."

Felix just nodded. After about 5-10 minutes, Felix lay his back on to Hyunjin's chest and passed out from tiredness. He picked Felix up bridalstyle and carried him to their room. Once they were in there, Hyunjin change Felix in to some comfortable pajamas and put him in to bed.

The pajamas:

Hyunjin:"Good night my love get some sleep and I hope you feel better in the morning."

With that, Hyunjin kissed Felix on the forehead and left the room slowly closing the door behind to not wake Felix up.

✧༺💜💙༻✧
Hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time and I'm sorry that the chapter is short but I do hope you liked it. If I don't post before Christmas I hope you guys have a lovely Christmas or if you celebrate a different holiday I hope you enjoy that to love you all.
KG 💙💜