chapter 32

Felix's POV:

When I reached mine and hyunjin's room I burst in and tried to run to hyunjin but my low half still really hurt.

Third person POV:

Hyunjin:"hi baby your back did you tell Han about later"

Felix:"yes we are both very exited. But were are we going "

Hyunjin:"aww princess if I tell you it will spoil the surprise for you. All you need to know is buy something fancy I don't care how much but-
And leaned in and whispered in to Felix's-make sure you look hot and sexy to princess ok"

As hyunjin pulled away from Felix he could see the flustered boys fave an couldn't help but smirk and brought his face back to the flustered boy and kissed him passionately only for the flustered boy to return the kiss and put his arm around hyunjin's neck.

Time skip 5 minutes after their little make out session:

Felix:"do you have to go to this meeting can't you miss it"

Hyunjin:"I'm sorry baby but I have to go it is important but I will leave my card for you and you can spend as much as you want to ok"

Felix:"ok I will miss you "

Hyunjin :"I will miss you to I will see you later then ok baby bye"

Felix:"bye"

With that hyunjin went to meet Minho by the front door and left to make their wat to work.

Felix's POV:

When hyunjin left I was rooting through the wardrobe to see what I should wear to the mall. After about 10 minutes I finally found a cut out fit to wear and I got changed

What Felix was wearing:

And Felix's makeup:

After I got changed, there was a knock on the first a n d then Han barges in to the room

Han:"Felix does this look good or not because I can't find anything to wear"*starts to fake cry*

Felix:"Han you look great ok stop being dramatic "

What Han was wearing:

And Han's makeup:

Han:"ok are you ready so we can go shopping I'm so excited I have to look gorgeous, sexy, and amazing for Minho "

Felix:"ok I'm ready let's go I'm so excited to"

Time skip to when Felix and Han make it to the mall|Third person POV:

Han:"so were are we going to go first"

Felix:"Hmm. I don't know. I don't even know what to wear like was does dress fancy and sexy meen to hyunjin. How can I pull of fancy I'm a fucking stripper I don't do fancy ok"

Han:"Felix baby you are just panicking now ok we will find you something fancy and sexy ok I'm a stripper to and I can pull sexy and fancy and come on Felix it's you and let's be honest hyunjin drools over you every time you walk though a door to see him ok"

Felix:"ok thank you your right "

Han:"I know I'm right I'm always right "

Felix:"but but hyunjin isn't the only one who drools when he sees someone lee know does the same thing when he sees you-*Han just looked down at his feet feeling sad*-Now let's get some babo tea"

What Felix ordered:

What Han ordered:

After they ordered their drinks they began to look around the mall for something fancy and sexy for their double date later on

✧༺♥༻✧
Hope you enjoy this chapter. Have a great day 😊 xx