chapter 38

TRIGGER WARNING mention of a bit of self harm

Third person POV|Time skip to when they get to the mall :

As they reach the mall, Minho dropped Han and Felix off and decided to go back home and speak with Hyunjin because he new that Han and Felix take ages when they shop together.

Han:"thank you so much for taking us here I will call you when we are done. Love you "

Lee know:"no problem baby and I will see you later. Love you too "

Lee know's Pov|Third person POV:

Lee know made my way back home to see Hyunjin no were in site. So he decided to check his room but he wasn't there. At this point Lee know was getting mad now because he need to speak to Hyunjin and he is not even here. The only other places Lee know would be is at his office to try and get is mind of things.

Time skip to when Lee know made it to Hyunjin's office:

Lee know saw Hyunjin in his office doing some work and decided barge in to the room. Hyunjin looked up to see a very angry Lee know.

Hyunjin:"what the fuck is wrong with you"

Lee know:"what the fuck is wrong with me. No. What the fuck is wrong with you. How the fuck could you do something like that to Felix. I mean come on man how sad could you get "

Hyunjin:"no I don't want to talk about that now"

Lee know:"no we are talking about in one way or another. Even if you don't I don't care you will explain and you will explain now"

At this point, this is the most anger for Lee know he has ever seen in his life.

Lee know:"now explain to me why you broke Felix "

Hyunjin:"what do you mean "

Lee know:"I mean the fact you hurt Felix to the point that he even decided to self harm because you hurt him just because he asked you to start a family with him"

Hyunjin:"I... I... I didn't no. I I'm sorry "

Lee know :"don't say sorry to me go to Felix and apologize.*suddenly his phone start to ring*hold on its Han.*he pick up the phone and was met with a worried Han*. Han. Han slow down I can't understand what you are saying. Ok we will be there in a minute. We need to go now"

Hyunjin:"why what happened "

Lee know:"we need to go. Now. Felix and Han were shopping and then apparently he just collapse. "

Hyunjin and Lee know quickly rushed out of the building to their car to help Han and Felix.

Third person POV|with Han and Felix "

Felix and Han entered the mall and began to looks around for stuff. However, Felix was still all worked up from this morning.

Han:"so Felix were so you want to go first "

Felix:"Let's go for some food I'm really hungry if that is ok"

Han:"of course it is. So we're do you want to go to eat."

It took Felix a a couple of minutes to decide what he actually wanted but in the end and Han and Felix began to make their way to words a café shop were they sell the best of the best according to Felix.