chapter 25

Third person POV:

As felix and han were trying to not to get court by the people but for felix that didn't work out for him. The leader of the group made his way to him.

(A/N by the way these are random names I found. Sorry if you don't like them you can change then)

Dae-Seong (the leader ) :" well, well, well, look what we have here. Aren't you a pretty doll."
He said making his way to felix

Felix looked at him and his face turned white and hidden his face into han

Baek-hyun(group member):"HAHAHA he doesn't like you Dae-Seong HAHAHA"

Dae-Seong:"shut up you brat he will"

He made his way to felix

Dae-Seong:"get here now you slut"

Felix:"n-no "
He said and start to bursts out crying

Byung-ho:"get here now you fucking brat"

He made his way to felix and grabbed him by the hair and dragged him to the leaders

Felix:"ow oww i-im s-s-sorry please please don't hurt me "

He said begging to not get hurt

Dal (a nother member) snachted felix and chucked him on the ground

Han:"FELIX "

He said and tried to help him but ji-ho grabbed him by the hair

Dae-Seong:"come on baby don't be like this you are way to sexy to cry"

As felix was just a crying mess and curled up into a ball . At this point felix was having a panick a tack and he couldn't hear anything. He just thought he was useless.

Hyunjin's POV:

As we made our way to help felix and han I was burning in rage. Who dares to touch what's mine? Who dares to touch felix? Who ever tried will die in my hands and my hands only.

As he thought that they reached the mall

Hyunjin:"ok Stray Kids we will go in there and look for han and felix ok"

Seungmin:"yeah ok but umm who is felix because how can we help him if we don't know what he looks like"

Hyunjin:"ok I have a picture of him"

He said and pulled his phone out and showed them

Hyunjin:"ok now let's go and don't let anyone who has hurt them live got it"

Skz:"yes sir "

Hyunjin:"ok now let's go and get felix and han and kill those fuckers who tried to hurt them."

Know One Will Ever Try And Hurt My Princess And I Will Make Sure Of It.
✧༺♥༻✧
Hi hope you liked this chapter and have a great day xx 😊