chapter 28

Third person POV:

As hyunjin made his way upstairs, bang chan called him

Hyunjin:"yes"

Bang chan:"hi hyunjin sorry to disturb you but we have found who was trying to hurt Felix and han and we are currently holding them hosted if you want a 'world' with them"

Hyunjin:"ok I will tell Lee know and we will be on our way "

With that, Hyunjin hung up the phone and ran down stairs to tell Minho.

Time skip han's POV:

As I woke up my head was killing me so I decided to go down stairs to grab some pain killers. As I stepped out side of my room I was hit with this really strong and seweet smell of strawberries coming from Felix's room. I decided to knock on to see if he was ok.

*knock, knock knock*

Han:"hey felix are you ok what's that smell. What's going on."

*knock, knock knock*

Han:"felix wats going on are you ok answer me. Answer the door. What's that"

All I could hear was soft pants and soft moans I was really started to worry because if felix goes in to heat with out an alpha or his mate this could be really dangerous for him and for being only 20.

Han:"felix I'm coming in now "

As I opened the door, I was hit with felix's strong strawberry pheromone. Felix was laying in a pile of hyunjin's clothes and his red flushed face.

Han:"omg felix what happened I thought you had your heat cycle medication."

Felix:"ha~ ah~han what is happening.where is hyunjin.I-I have been taken m-my medication w-why is t-this happening to me I want hyunjin"*crying*

Han:"I- I will call hyunjin "

Felix:"ah~ ha~ hyunjin I need you. I want you please come home "

I made my way out of the room because the smell was getetting to strong for me to handle.

*ring, ring, *

Han:"hyunjin pick up"

*ring, ring*

Han:"hyunjin pick up the fucking phone"

*ring ring*

Hyunjin:"hello han now is not a good time"

Han:"yeah well sorry but your boyfriend is currently going through heat and he is begging for you. So get your ass home now"

Hyunjin:"ok I will be right there"

✧༺♥༻✧
Hi I hope you liked the chapter and sorry for not posting a lot but thank you for reading and voting on my story it means a lot. Have a great day xx 🥰