Chapter 51

Third person POV|Felix's POV:

Han and Felix mad the way to the doctor for Felix's appointment.

Han:"how are you feeling  today Felix"

Felix:"like shit. I feel so tired."

Han and Felix mad there way to the doctors reception.

Receptionist:"Hello how can I help you today "

Felix:"hi I have a doctor's appointment "

Receptionist:" and what is your  name sweetheart "

Felix:" Lee Felix "

The receptionist was typing some things on to the computer.

Receptionist:"yes that is now all sorted my dear  take a seat over there and the doctor will call you when they are ready "

Han+Felix: "thank you"

Felix and han sat down in the waiting area for the doctor to call Felix. And Felix recognize someone he used to go school with when he was younger.

Felix:" Oh My God. Seonghwa (from ATEEZ) . Hi I haven't seen you in ages how have you been."

Seonghwa looked around confused then he spotted Felix. And he smiled.

Seonghwa:" OH MY GOD. Hi Felix how are you what are you doing here."

Felix:"I'm here for an appointment to check how my baby is what are you doing here."

Seonghwa:"Oh congrats on the baby. I'm here for an ultrasound to. I'm 4 months pregnant."

Felix:"oh wow congrats as well. Are you here alone "

Seonghwa:"Yes and my husband is in a business meeting. Are you here with anyone."

Felix:"oh yes I am I'm here with my brother Han Jisung "

Han:" it's lovely to meet you. Seonghwa."

Seonghwa:" its lovely to meet you to Han. So Felix you say your pregnant do you know the sex yet."

Felix:"Oh no not yet. Me and my ummm boyfriend are going to have a surprise reveal "

Seonghwa:"aww that's so sweet you will have to invite me"

Felix:" Of course I will let me have your number"

Seonghwa handed Felix his phone so he could put his contact in. Than then 2 doctor came out.

Doctor assistant 1:" Lee Felix would you like to come through now "

Doctor assistant 2: " Kim Seonghwa would you like to follow me."

Seonghwa:"see you later Felix and Han"

Felix+Han:"see you soon "

Felix and Han made there way in to the doctor's room and Seonghwa follower the other doctor.

Doctor:" hello Mr.Lee how are you to day. Would you like to sit on the table"

Felix sat on the doctor's table/bed and Han sat on the chair.

Doctor:" so this is just a check up correct."

Felix:"Y-yes"

Doctor:" ok. So because it is still early on in your pregnancy to do an ultra sound will he a bit different. Ok so we are going to place this in to the tip of your privates and this will he able to see in side and we will be able to see the baby ok."

(A/N this is not really this is not actually how an ultra sound is this is just for the story)

Felix's eyes widened and he looked scare. And Han's eyes also widened as well.

Felix:"I'm sorry w-what. I don't want that I  me"

The doctor looked a bit confused.

Doctor:"I'm sorry? Umm this is the only way to check if the baby is growing properly. I know it might be scary but you'll be ok. Trust me "

Felix shook his head no. And Han looked at him.

Han:"Felix i know it might sound scary but you will ok. Do you want to call Hyunjin to come."

Felix:"yes please." Felix mumbles.

Han looked at the doctor.

Han:"is it ok of I call his boyfriend "

Doctor:" yes yes that is completely fine. We get the same reaction with all male Omegas."

Han quickly rang Hyunjin. Due to Felix refusing to have the ultrasound.

✧༺💜💙༻✧
Hi guys sorry for not posting in a really long time I have just been so busy and thing have been happening so I haven't had time to post an new chapter . But I hope you all liked this one. Have a great day/night xx.

KG💙💜