Chapter 42

Third person POV| Han's POV: 

Han looked around to find Felix but he couldn't find him any wear so he just decided to look for Minho and came across him by the basketball games. When he found him Han wrapped his arms around his waist. Minho turned around and looked at Han with a smile.

 Minho turned around and looked at Han with a smile

Lee Know:" hi baby are you ok."   

Han:" yes but do you know were Felix went I can't find him any wear."

Lee Know:" oh they went home already. Are you exited for tomorrow."

Han:" I am so exited to go weeding dress shopping tomorrow with Felix." 

Lee Know:" I'm glad now are you ready to go home."

Han:" yes lets go."

Han and Minho made their way to the car and made there way home.

Time Skip To In The Moring:

Han woke up with excitement and shook Minho to wake him up.

Han:" Minho wake up."

Lee Know:" I'm awake baby. Are you exited?"

Han:" YES I can't wait I'm going to wake Felix up and go."

Lee Know:*giggled*" ok sweetheart .

Third person POV| Felix's POV:

Felix woke up hearing banging on the door. He cracked his eyes open and and saw  Han bursting through the door and sat up.

Felix:" Oh My God Han why are you in our room."

Han:" Come on Felix wake up we are going wedding dress shopping."

Felix looked down at Hyunjin and saw that he had a smile on this face.

Felix:" wipe that smile off his face. And I will started to get ready now."

Han:" thank you. I'm so exited."

Han left the room and went to get changed. Felix looked at Hyunjin and bent down to give him a sweet peck on his lips.

Felix:" *sigh* I'm so sore my lower back is killing me and I just feel like shit now I have to dress shopping."

Hyunjin:" aww baby I know but you will enjoy your self ok."

Felix:" ok."

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist and pulled him on to his lap and pulled him in to a deep kiss. 

Hyunjin :" now go and get changed before Han busted through the door a gen."

Felix:" ok. But I don't know what to wear. Hmm how about this."